Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Feeling nostalgic about Cali...seared scallops over a bed of corn puree and polenta cakes, topped with arugula...
d2f701ba.jpg

are all of these desserts indian food? I love the slab of wood they used for a tray in the 2nd pic.

F&F that wooden piece was SO heavy... I've lifted a log of wood before but this seemed to have a hidden brick inside lol. Just the halwa is Indian, homemade by me. The others include mini versions of: pineapple upside down cake, a shredded chocolate donut, bark made of honey and various nuts, and green apple fruit pâté/jelly and canneles.

F&F that wooden piece was SO heavy... I've lifted a log of wood before but this seemed to have a hidden brick inside lol. Just the halwa is Indian, homemade by me. The others include mini versions of: pineapple upside down cake, a shredded chocolate donut, bark made of honey and various nuts, and green apple fruit pâté/jelly and canneles.

lol...so the wood-slice tray is clearly only for looks. you made the halwa? very cool. your nails & mani are beautiful too.