On the hunt for an awesome watch

Texas Girl

Jul 21, 2006
I have never had a decent watch and I'm seriously looking for one that will last me a long time. I currently own a fossil watch and a guess watch for dressy occasions. Either metal or leather straps are fine. Looking to stay under $1000. Not really into yellow gold. No date dials, please. I'm pretty clueless about name brand watches, so if you have pics, please post them. Thanks in advance, everybody! I can't wait to see what ideas you all can give me.

25773000.gif

Omega Aqua Terra. (Quartz movement)

Omega is a very respected watch brand.

25773000.gif

Omega Aqua Terra. (Quartz movement)

Omega is a very respected watch brand.

I totally agree! I have an Omega as well and I love it!!

I wish DH would have gotten me this one but it's almost $2000: which is still a good price since it's $1000 off retail

instead he got me this one and it cost $1300:

It's part of the Cindy Crawford series. You can find them at jewelry stores in the mall but they will be more pricey than you can find them online unless it's a holiday sale or something like that. But you could find it for cheaper by googling the brand name and style number: Omega 1571.71

for instance $1195 here: http://authenticwatches.com/omconmychoic6.html

Wow!!! I knew you all would come through for me! All of these are great suggestions. Our wedding anniversary is in May and my husband and I are planning on getting our watches then. I think I'm leaning towards the tag. The omega is my second choice. Thanks again and if anybody has more ideas, feel free to change my mind!

The Longines Dolce Vita is another nice option.. this model has pearl diamond face and also less than $1000 plus also a round option if you prefer...

Let us know when you decide.. would love to see pics then :smile:

Attachments

• Longines Dolce Vita.jpg
    Longines Dolce Vita.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Longines Dolce Vita Round.jpg
    Longines Dolce Vita Round.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 101