What style are you getting for spriaggia?

snapcat

O.G.
Mar 25, 2007
What style are you all planning on getting for spiaggia?

I'm already thinking about either a mamma mia or a zucca because it looks like there's so much going on! :smile:

Of course I suppose its hard to tell without very many pictures floating around...

i preordered bambinone (cuz i don't have this style yet), zucca (cuz this is the best bag ever!), ciao (to capture the whole print hopefully), and mamma mia to get most of the print..though i heard pulse isn't going to get the mamma mia...hopefully i don't end up with all 4 bags but we'll see...i didn't like amore initially n now i'm like queen of amore...lol

yes the pre-orders are thru pulse :]

i pre-ordered a zucca but i'm kinda iffy since the print STILL hasnt been leaked yet! as far as i can tell from that one little swatch that was posted months earlier, i think i want more of the water than the beach scene. i LOVE the way the tropical fishies look and the girl w/ the surfboard actually has her EYES open and looks really pretty :] so i guess i'll just have to wait to see when the dept. stores get them instore and if i see something i like more, i may just buy that and cancel the zucca...

yes the pre-orders are thru pulse :]

i pre-ordered a zucca but i'm kinda iffy since the print STILL hasnt been leaked yet! as far as i can tell from that one little swatch that was posted months earlier, i think i want more of the water than the beach scene. i LOVE the way the tropical fishies look and the girl w/ the surfboard actually has her EYES open and looks really pretty :] so i guess i'll just have to wait to see when the dept. stores get them instore and if i see something i like more, i may just buy that and cancel the zucca...

Beach scene???? Uh oh! :drool:

Is there at least one picture I can peeky at? :crybaby:

It's soooo hard to say without any damn examples, but I need a small bag (since I have only big bags now), so I'm leaning toward a dolce with fishies on it.

OR a ciao. OR bambinone. OR maaaaaaaaaaybe a mamma mia, but that's probably bigger than I'd want.

I want to see more pics before I pre-order...idk. And, how much does a Zucca cost anyway? I don't have that print yet...and yes I'm still debating. I do know I want at least one print in that style of bag.

I ended up preordering a zucca but I hope to see it in person first... most of the nordstroms and macys around here are pretty good about getting different styles in... just not really any zuccas!

i was just looking at the regular lesportsac styles. how cute would this
t7834.jpg

look in spiaggia??

it just makes me sad cuz i know it'll never happen :sad:

I thought we don't get them though? lol. AHHH, Maya -- I know I'm going to regret it if I don't pre-order huh? Do you think the print will look to "hawaiian-y" for us who live in Hawaii? I don't want to look tourist-y. lol.