Alexander Wang Love my new Latte Diego

karolinemk

Nov 8, 2008
I ordered a Latte Diego from Shopbop on Wednesday and it arrived yesterday. I was contemplating whether to buy the lilac or the latte, but I'm really happy with my decision :smile: Latte is a beautiful color and I wanted something different (I already have a light grey Miu Miu bow bag) and it's perfect. I think it goes really well with the rose gold hardware too!

Attachments

• innkjøp251.jpg
    innkjøp251.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 746
  • innkjøp253.jpg
    innkjøp253.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 716
  • antrekk347.jpg
    antrekk347.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 678
  • antrekk348.jpg
    antrekk348.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 736
Wow, I love this! I ordered a lilac rockie on Friday and I'm still waiting for this to come. I'm so sold on this color after seeing your pics! Now I'm debating if I should return the lilac when I get it and get the latte. So hard to decide!

Wow, I love this! I ordered a lilac rockie on Friday and I'm still waiting for this to come. I'm so sold on this color after seeing your pics! Now I'm debating if I should return the lilac when I get it and get the latte. So hard to decide!

Thank you :biggrin: I know the feeling! I had actually decided on the lilac because I thought the latte looked brown in the pictures on alexanderwang.com, but when I saw the Shopbop pictures I knew I had to have it. The lilac is really beautiful too, though!