Bruce Willis's daughter plans name change

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
By WENN world entertainment news - Saturday, April 14
Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's teenage daughter Talullah is legally changing her name -
because she has never liked the one her parents picked for her.

Willis went public with his 13-year-old's name-change plans during a taped appearance
on The Late Show With David Letterman. He revealed, "She wanted me to mention here on
the big show that she's legally changing her name from Talullah to Lula, just Lula. She doesn't
like her name." And Willis has agreed to let his daughter go through with her plans - because
he knows what it's like to grow up with a name you don't like.He adds, "I didn't care for my
name... especially after my father told me that he named me after Bruce Wayne, Playboy
millionaire."

My mom once said she liked the name Siobhean for me, but decided against it because it would've been REALLY difficult to learn how to spell it.

(I would have eventually changed it.)

Well at least she's just changing it to a shorter version of her original name. She's not picking an entirely different name. I wonder if that's been her nickname all along.

If it's been a nickname, why go through all the trouble of the expensive legalities of changing a name? Just tell people to start calling you Lula instead of Tallulah (which by the way I like alot better since it's original).

Honestly, I think her name is pretty okay compared to her sisters' names... I mean, Rumer Glenn and Scout?:confused1:

I'm okay with my name, but I think it's a little boring...

I can relate to this as my parents chose an "interesting" name for me as well and it's a nightmare. I somehow have grown to like it; however there are times when I wish they had chosen something like Marie or Anne.

If it's been a nickname, why go through all the trouble of the expensive legalities of changing a name? Just tell people to start calling you Lula instead of Tallulah (which by the way I like alot better since it's original).

Exactly. I have always really liked the name Tallulah. I think Tallulah is the more normal name out of Rumer and Scout, but hey thats just my opinion:P

I remember when the girls were born and how I thought they had such weird names (!) that would be difficult to have....well.
Isn't it Tallulah belle, and Scout larue ??