Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Does anyone have modeling pics of the tiffany amazonite bead bracelet, either one of them, the 8 mm or the 4 mm? I would love to see them!

irenesmile: I also forgot that I posted another clearer picture on pg 303. Let me know what you think. I have a friend that just purchased the 8mm amazonite but I don't know what it looks like yet. I purchased the 4mm one because I did not want to pay 300.00 for the 8mm, but I am afraid that when I see my friends then that is going to make me want to go and purchase. They did not have either one in the Tiffany store for me to be able to compare the two so I just ordered the 4mm.

I have been wearing the dbty solo for last few days. Got sick of chains tangling up!!!!

I wear my notes charm with my rtt heart tag or my filigree... They get quite tangled but if I straighten them out every ten minutes or so it's alright. I don't mind... I like fidgeting with my necklaces anyway LOL What I hate is the clasp coming around the front :tdown:

I wear my notes charm with my rtt heart tag or my filigree... They get quite tangled but if I straighten them out every ten minutes or so it's alright. I don't mind... I like fidgeting with my necklaces anyway LOL What I hate is the clasp coming around the front :tdown:

Omg was like fixing it every few mins. Drove me batty!!!

irenesmile: I also forgot that I posted another clearer picture on pg 303. Let me know what you think. I have a friend that just purchased the 8mm amazonite but I don't know what it looks like yet. I purchased the 4mm one because I did not want to pay 300.00 for the 8mm, but I am afraid that when I see my friends then that is going to make me want to go and purchase. They did not have either one in the Tiffany store for me to be able to compare the two so I just ordered the 4mm.
It looks so pretty! Are these bracelets new? I haven't seen them before, so I'm thinking maybe they're new... I know what you mean about not wanting to spend so much... On Friday I bought the dbty necklace and promised myself it would be my last tiffany purchase, but then this happened! I want to see both in the store in order to choose. I'm also afraid maybe they will be big for me, cause I guess I have small wrists...

Does anyone have modeling pics of the tiffany amazonite bead bracelet, either one of them, the 8 mm or the 4 mm? I would love to see them!

It looks so pretty! Are these bracelets new? I haven't seen them before, so I'm thinking maybe they're new... I know what you mean about not wanting to spend so much... On Friday I bought the dbty necklace and promised myself it would be my last tiffany purchase, but then this happened! I want to see both in the store in order to choose. I'm also afraid maybe they will be big for me, cause I guess I have small wrists...

irenesmile,
Yea they are new they came about about 3 months ago but they are not at my Tiffany where I can see them in person. They can remove or add to the bracelet so that will not be an issue. I know what you mean about promising not to purchase but I always do. I am on the website 24/7 checking to see what new things I can purchase. If I see the 8mm I will probably purchase it.