What other bracelets do you wear/stack with Cartier Love?

I normally prefer stack 3.

IMG_8710.jpg

Wow !

My wife is an elementary school teacher and she has worn her double loves for quite a few years now with no problem. Art projects, chasing the kids around, PE, clinking on the overhead projector. Also includes workouts, swimming, travel, etc. Doubles look great!
Bob

Awww I need to seriously consider this ! I would love to hear more double love stories !

This is so beautiful, why don't you love your watch anymore? It's gorgeous!

Too big for my taste, I don't like that it commands attention in a flashy way on me idk. I would like something more discreet and elegant but still very wearable. I bought this years ago before when I first noticed the ballon bleu but wasn't super interested in Cartier. Idk I feel like I've outgrown it?

Too big for my taste, I don't like that it commands attention in a flashy way on me idk. I would like something more discreet and elegant but still very wearable. I bought this years ago before when I first noticed the ballon bleu but wasn't super interested in Cartier. Idk I feel like I've outgrown it?

I totally understand. Our tastes can change so quickly. I have 5 good watches, I don't wear any of them hehe. I still haven't found the watch of my dreams. But I do admire them on others!

I totally understand. Our tastes can change so quickly. I have 5 good watches, I don't wear any of them hehe. I still haven't found the watch of my dreams. But I do admire them on others!

If I could easily afford the other watches I have on my list and this guy I def would keep it (prob wouldnt wear it though if i had the ballon bleu) but my new rule is if I want to buy something new I have to let go of something too! But if I want the Cartier I have to list this bad boy. I never appreciated how much my taste has changed until now. I was worried that the galbee I have in mind would look to jarring with my rosé gold but the more I look at it, i think the rosé gold has faded into a mute yellow gold..

Which watches do you have?