Rggh owners please help ! Zipper concern!

I have a question pertaining GH zipper. I find it really hard to zip my mRGGH PT (the only GH I have), the zips including the external pocket and the internal pockets one are not smooth like my RH bags. Is it all GH zippers are "rough" to zip up? Or is it cause the shape of PT

I have a question pertaining GH zipper. I find it really hard to zip my mRGGH PT (the only GH I have), the zips including the external pocket and the internal pockets one are not smooth like my RH bags. Is it all GH zippers are "rough" to zip up? Or is it cause the shape of PT

I only have one mRGGH and it's the Black Handle clutch. Have the same problem. The zipper is stiff, not smooth. I pull way too hard on the zipper trying to close it. Always think it's going to break.
My other one is a Velo with GRRH and that one's fine, no problem.

Honeylicious said:

I have the same problem with my mrggh town! All the zippers are difficult to open and close! Such a disappointment as I got the town to use cross body while holding my daughter and one handed opening and closing is not an option! :boo:

Good morning,
My 2010 RGGH Balenciaga Work has smooth, shiny zippers too!
I was soooooooo worried until I read your postings.
THANK YOU!

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 883
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 866
  • b8.jpg
    b8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 837
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 861
OMG, I'm so thankful I looked for this thread!! I just received a 2010 Black RGGH Part Time from Ann's Fabulous Finds and just noticed the zippers missing the LAMPO markings and freaked out!!! Now after reading this, I can rest easy....whew!!! Thank goodness for this forum!!! I'll have to do a reveal later! ;)

I just purchased my First Balenciaga bag, (Pre Owned)... I checked all the possible details like the Rivets, straps, etc.. All are ok except the Zipper which has no Lampo mark on the back. I dont know if it authentic... Pls help me...

2010 1 173084 D94JO 1594
SAC
Agneau Pleine Fleur Aniline

Please authenticate my first purchase balenciaga bag. I dont know what's style, i hope anyone can help me... Thank you very much...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,449