Rainbow of colors inside your H bag

All of the items in your group pic are TDF but I have to admit that the BE calvi really takes my breath away, as that color is truly spectacular. I've never seen a calvi in BE! May I ask which boutique you found it at? Thank you for the picture- it is divine.

Sorry for my late response! I got the BE calvi from my trip in Hawaii. I got it in Hermes Ala moana. Thank you for your lovely comment! :smile:

thanks a lot...when I visit places with Hermes stores all I find is epsom SLG here and there, I tried loving epsom and ended up returning all of them, so now I am patiently waiting for some of these to surface the market at reasonable price....Parme karo is virtually new from Fashinphile cheaper than originally in stores, cell phone case from a dear ebay seller, 1/2 a price of original from the store, brand new.....so I carefully watch in my spare time Hermes market and get things from sellers like me - I sell for what I bought for, just to get the money back if it does not fit into my taste and end up stored in a closet...so I wander with colours, experiment until some pieces stay..

yesterday I had such amazing finds, some store price few much cheaper and each is a gem and is here to stay :

chevre: calvi, glasses/pen case, GM karo rose shocking and large agenda
All of these are just gorgeous...and they offer such a fantastic diversity of color and style! Beautiful additions! I'm thrilled for you!

Thank you very much I love it too.:biggrin: So you know where I got my karo from? LOL maybe you would have beat me to it if I didn't pick it up quick enough? ;)

oh I wish I were there...every summer, rarely I skip, I am right there, both Kalakaua Ave and Ala Moana..snooping around, and then back to North Shore (that is where I love to be, Sunset beach) and on occasion back to hectic city to have a fix :cool:

Ok I can finally join this thread! Here is my rainbow in my black 35 togo with ghw which has a pegasus lock on it:
Blue De Galice Ulysse PM with Elephant pikabook
Menthe tarmac with tiger pikabook
Orange ulysse mini with barenia heart catcher charm
Rouge Casaque 24 coin purse
Blue Paon bastia
Soufre calvi
Tosca calvi
Rose lipstick calvi
Orange perfume travel case with Eau De Mervilles (not sure of spelling)
Parme mini photo holder
Gray post it holder
Green horse comb
Bolide mini mini travel case in fuschia with clover charm

Sorry about the flash the lighting is kind of bad in my room so the soufre just photographs as a yellow blob. Still wanting something in blue hydra, not sure what to get next but I love all these pieces and every single one has a function in my bag. Putting this rainbow together has been about as time consuming as getting the birkin! These pieces are from many different store: my local SF store, Vegas, Hawaii, and H.com. I have gone through some things I didnt like as well, i.e. I bought a karo and sold it, didnt end up liking it. So now I know what I will use and what I wont which is why I wont just buy any piece to add to my rainbow, it needs to get used.

Attachments

• 2013-04-18 18.48.20.jpg
    2013-04-18 18.48.20.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2,228
  • 2013-04-18 18.48.34.jpg
    2013-04-18 18.48.34.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,931
Ok I can finally join this thread! Here is my rainbow in my black 35 togo with ghw which has a pegasus lock on it:
Blue Paon bastia
Soufre calvi
Tosca calvi
Rose lipstick calvi
Parme mini photo holder
Gray post it holder
Green horse comb

Sorry about the flash the lighting is kind of bad in my room so the soufre just photographs as a yellow blob. Still wanting something in blue hydra, not sure what to get next but I love all these pieces and every single one has a function in my bag. Putting this rainbow together has been about as time consuming as getting the birkin! These pieces are from many different store: my local SF store, Vegas, Hawaii, and H.com. I have gone through some things I didnt like as well, i.e. I bought a karo and sold it, didnt end up liking it. So now I know what I will use and what I wont which is why I wont just buy any piece to add to my rainbow, it needs to get used.
I just ADORE this. Wonderful! Do you use your tarmac as a passport holder? If not, what do you use it for? I've always wondered about this piece and wanted to know how it could be used. It surely is gorgeous.

Blue Paon bastia
Soufre calvi
Tosca calvi
Rose lipstick calvi
Parme mini photo holder
Gray post it holder
Green horse comb

Love you rainbow!!! The colors are so scrumptious!

I just ADORE this. Wonderful! Do you use your tarmac as a passport holder? If not, what do you use it for? I've always wondered about this piece and wanted to know how it could be used. It surely is gorgeous.

I am using it for receipts, coupons, stamps (you can see them peeking out), and a small lv address book from an agenda I use to own. It's actually really functional. You can also find a notebook that is about the same size and stick that in there.

Blue Paon bastia
Soufre calvi
Tosca calvi
Rose lipstick calvi
Parme mini photo holder
Gray post it holder
Green horse comb

So much fun this is just like being in a candy store.

oh I wish I were there...every summer, rarely I skip, I am right there, both Kalakaua Ave and Ala Moana..snooping around, and then back to North Shore (that is where I love to be, Sunset beach) and on occasion back to hectic city to have a fix :cool:

We're actually going back to Honolulu at the end of July. LOL maybe I will bump into you there!