What other bracelets do you wear/stack with Cartier Love?

Yes it is the dbty very dainty but I do love it. I never take that or the love off.
Thank u!!

Love this as well so much! So you always wear both at one time ? Are they easy to wear together or does the love constantly eat the dainty one ;) . I want the perfect everyday stack and this one seems so sweet ! Would love more pics :smile:

Love this as well so much! So you always wear both at one time ? Are they easy to wear together or does the love constantly eat the dainty one ;) . I want the perfect everyday stack and this one seems so sweet ! Would love more pics :smile:
For me it is the perfect everyday stack. The dtby is dainty however I do everything with it. I stay home have 4 kids and it is sturdy as far as the chain goes. I love the simplicity of them together. The only other bracelet I will add is another love someday! I have considered and still am thinking of the pm hermes in black and gold. But you have to remove it because it's not gold. I go in the ocean,pools, and workout with the love and dtby. I will try and post another pic for you!

For me it is the perfect everyday stack. The dtby is dainty however I do everything with it. I stay home have 4 kids and it is sturdy as far as the chain goes. I love the simplicity of them together. The only other bracelet I will add is another love someday! I have considered and still am thinking of the pm hermes in black and gold. But you have to remove it because it's not gold. I go in the ocean,pools, and workout with the love and dtby. I will try and post another pic for you!

Oh that is so exciting to hear ! That is exactly what I am looking for ! Leaving it on chasing after the lil ones , traveling, working out ...please do post if you can ! (dh got the love for me as my push gift and wanted to get a second love for the day we are lucky enough to have a second but I worry two loves is just too much for everyday mom wear) anyways this stack seems perfect !

My wife is an elementary school teacher and she has worn her double loves for quite a few years now with no problem. Art projects, chasing the kids around, PE, clinking on the overhead projector. Also includes workouts, swimming, travel, etc. Doubles look great!
Bob

Oh that is so exciting to hear ! That is exactly what I am looking for ! Leaving it on chasing after the lil ones , traveling, working out ...please do post if you can ! (dh got the love for me as my push gift and wanted to get a second love for the day we are lucky enough to have a second but I worry two loves is just too much for everyday mom wear) anyways this stack seems perfect !