Call from my SA on Miroir Lockit

sarak1979

Feb 16, 2007
Ok, i just got a call from my SA, i had called her last week about the Miroir Lockit and the waitlist. She just said that she found out they are not coming out in Miroir collections with the LV's but they will be in Silver and Gold in the Suhali and will coming out this summer as a limited edition and she added me to the waitlist. I know this has been somewhat discussed but after her call...:shrugs:

Comments?

The gold and silver will look the same as the gold and silver pieces that were released in limited numbers a couple of years ago.
Here's a silver L'Aimable:
ff7a_1.JPG

and a gold Le Fabuleux:
DSC00009-20.jpg

sorry guys I'm just a bit confused :Push: so we have confirmation that mirior lockit in PVC will definitely come out or are we saying that silver/gold leather version lockit will come out or both?? Anybody from Australia had any further confirmation from their stores?? Thanks!!

sorry guys I'm just a bit confused :Push: so we have confirmation that mirior lockit in PVC will definitely come out or are we saying that silver/gold leather version lockit will come out or both?? Anybody from Australia had any further confirmation from their stores?? Thanks!!

From an inside source, both the PVC and the Suhali ones will be released. This is of course assuming that there aren't any production problems like there were with the Miroirs the first time around.

OHHH I love the gold suhali!?! It's fabulous. I may put my name down for that over the mirror. If I remember correctly, I also think Twinkle Tink received confirmation from her boutique about the mirror lockit!?!