Chanel Boutique in Malaysia

How do you like the maxi ? Do you find it too big? Or just the right size?

Hello samantha!! yeahh...never thought i'd love the size of maxi and never consider this size before...BUT when i try on it...i fell in love straight away because it's not that big IRL..,plus the chain length is perfect for me whether to carry on shoulder carry or crossbody(not too long like jumbo,sorry!)...and most important is the weight of maxi lambkin is surprisingly lighter than gst/caviar jumbo/caviar maxi when u fill things into it to compare compare:tup:

Hello samantha!! yeahh...never thought i'd love the size of maxi and never consider this size before...BUT when i try on it...i fell in love straight away because it's not that big IRL..,plus the chain length is perfect for me whether to carry on shoulder carry or crossbody(not too long like jumbo,sorry!)...and most important is the weight of maxi lambkin is surprisingly lighter than gst/caviar jumbo/caviar maxi when u fill things into it to compare compare:tup:

Hi emjetz, it's good to know the maxi lamb is so lightweight. I'm surprised. I thought it could be heavier than jumbo caviar. I do find my jumbo caviar a bit heavy when I keep my things in it. Do you use your Chanel as an everyday bag, or for special occasion?