Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may go back tomorrow and see if I can actually squeeze into it, but I think it is too small. If it fit I woulda bought it.
Ha ha ha..tag be replaced. Hi CHANEL, could you please send me a tag for this jacket someone cut the tag out of......I could however go pull the tag off another one. (Just kidding)

Lol

That shirt is gorgeous...

OMG that Chanel is gorgeous! What a great find. Just goes to show you that thrift gods didn't forget about you :smile:. And I know how you feel, I just like to sit and stare at my scarves. Those glasses are so baeutiful and I have never heard the name.
Thank you so much for checking your Chanel bags for me.. I didn't pay much for the tassel but it's just nice to know that it came from an authentic bag.

Thank you! I'm so glad they didn't forget. Phew :sweatdrop:
Some scarves are just too pretty to wear. If I wore it the beauty of the c's wouldn't be displayed lol. I never really heard of the them until I googled. Mykita made the infamous carrie Bradshaw SATC 2 reflective sunglasses she wears. They are super high end and I didn't even know haha I just really liked the look of them.
No problem! I am happy I could help!

Thank you! I'm so glad they didn't forget. Phew :sweatdrop:
Some scarves are just too pretty to wear. If I wore it the beauty of the c's wouldn't be displayed lol. I never really heard of the them until I googled. Mykita made the infamous carrie Bradshaw SATC 2 reflective sunglasses she wears. They are super high end and I didn't even know haha I just really liked the look of them.
No problem! I am happy I could help!

Nice Haul! Hi5!!! I'm glad I learned of another brand to look out for, I want to find the Carrie glasses to go with my Carrie dress :smile:

Nice Haul! Hi5!!! I'm glad I learned of another brand to look out for, I want to find the Carrie glasses to go with my Carrie dress :smile:

Thanks! :drinkup: def keep your eyes open for the brand. I still want that Halston dress!! And the glasses are on eBay if you want to take a look!

Some scarves are just too pretty to wear!
I know! Wouldn't this one look so pretty framed?

Hi everyone! I'm loving the finds and have to agree with the sucky pricing at thrift ships lately... I blame the thrift shop song!

I was on my way home from my dr appt and went by the UCLA thrift and almost didn't stop because last time I was in there it was really overpriced and bad, but.... We are a Bruin family and had to go in LOL

Vince Cashmere, didn't photo well but it has the collar like a white shirt, very 2001 - $15
View attachment 2138949

Max Mara $12.50
6View attachment 2138956

Banana republic heritage $5
View attachment 2138959

American apparel $1
View attachment 2138960

Super cute Pink Tartan pleated dress $7.50
View attachment 2138962
View attachment 2138963

The skirt part is very full and girly!

They had 50% off so it want too bad, I'm looking forward to rocking the dress... If I can squeeze all this into a size 2 LOL

LOVE the Pink Tartan! Great score! I have a friend that works at the flagship store...If you can't and I quote: "squeeze all that into a size 2" I'm a perfect size 2 :P ;)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thrifting Perfume ...[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is what my fragrance budget looks like recently ...[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Do you only take ... cash? How about a button or .. paperclip? ... Guitar pick? No? I have a ... hair elastic that looks pretty ... bad..... hmmm"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yep. Times change and now it's a big priority shift but I still have needs! Smelly needs![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So on Wednesday I decided I should try Dior Poison again after reading some reviews. Shop your stash. Right? There's an unexplained Innocence In this World. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sometimes people change, chemistry changes, and so I sprayed it on myself ... on my hands cause I can wash them and I get over enthusiastic sometimes and I spray myself down and then I instantly regret it. Or get a migraine, throw up and *then* regret it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dior Poison hasn't changed. I've changed. But I still really am not at any kind of Dior Poison level. It sorta reminded me of this terrible breakup and how the guy asked me if he could borrow my black eyeliner. And I said .. "Okay." Yep.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So I washed my hands and called it a day ... a day to go check the thrift store with my vast amount of wealth as pictured clearly above. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here are the pictures of my finds. I had to ask this very sweet 90 year old lady to show me the 99 cent fragrances. Cause they had them in the glass case. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But I made it thru and everyone was nice to everyone. ELE ... Everybody Loves Everybody. I yelled "ELE" at my cats when they are in the midst of a ... disagreement. Everybody Loves Everybody.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is Winky (the Owl) next to Sheepie (the sheep) are both previous Avon Institution Escapees and now they live with Jesus. Here. [/FONT]

The Land of Thrifted Fragrances ...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He's a bit Creepy ...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He belonged to my FIL and as I looking at him today and sort of tripping out on the ... Illuminatee kinda symbolism happening. Once I had a friend ask me (genuinely and not at all kidding) if I thought FIL was the Unibomber. So, to each his own.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is what I thrifted on Wednesday from the incredibly nice hard of hearing sweet 90 year old lady.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Voluspa ...yum[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prada and Tresor ... the Prada is YUM and the Tresor I have not tried but it was made in France so that has to be a good sign I think...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]some loon has a bottle of this up on CrayBay for $399.99 and it's twice the size. The KooKoo says that it is vintage.Technically I guess the "vintage" is now 1990's? SInce it's only 20 years back? I don't know. I became confused.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PersianRose smells divine ... YUM[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So ...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I spent about $4 total. Which made no sense. I think the cashier gave me a coupon and then didn't charge me for some of the things I bought? But, I added to my little collection and it will keep me calm til Silk Way gets here. Sometimes I search "Cheap Thrills" on the boards and read them and cause I am a thrifter, I think ... "Not Cheap Enough!!" ... But Silk Way is indeed cheap enough![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I hope your thrifty perfume needs are met PFF's![/FONT]

Last edited:
I was wondering where Avon perfume goes when it is put out to pasture. I have found perfumes recently. They had a "one spray left in the bottlle" YSL for $3.99. Now, who is going to buy that?!!! I bought Diva by Ungaro and something from France, but I can't find it on the web. It called "Givaudan Roure".

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thrifting Perfume ...[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is what my fragrance budget looks like recently ...[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Do you only take ... cash? How about a button or .. paperclip? ... Guitar pick? No? I have a ... hair elastic that looks pretty ... bad..... hmmm"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yep. Times change and now it's a big priority shift but I still have needs! Smelly needs![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So on Wednesday I decided I should try Dior Poison again after reading some reviews. Shop your stash. Right? There's an unexplained Innocence In this World. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sometimes people change, chemistry changes, and so I sprayed it on myself ... on my hands cause I can wash them and I get over enthusiastic sometimes and I spray myself down and then I instantly regret it. Or get a migraine, throw up and *then* regret it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dior Poison hasn't changed. I've changed. But I still really am not at any kind of Dior Poison level. It sorta reminded me of this terrible breakup and how the guy asked me if he could borrow my black eyeliner. And I said .. "Okay." Yep.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So I washed my hands and called it a day ... a day to go check the thrift store with my vast amount of wealth as pictured clearly above. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here are the pictures of my finds. I had to ask this very sweet 90 year old lady to show me the 99 cent fragrances. Cause they had them in the glass case. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But I made it thru and everyone was nice to everyone. ELE ... Everybody Loves Everybody. I yelled "ELE" at my cats when they are in the midst of a ... disagreement. Everybody Loves Everybody.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is Winky (the Owl) next to Sheepie (the sheep) are both previous Avon Institution Escapees and now they live with Jesus. Here. [/FONT]

The Land of Thrifted Fragrances ...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He's a bit Creepy ...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He belonged to my FIL and as I looking at him today and sort of tripping out on the ... Illuminatee kinda symbolism happening. Once I had a friend ask me (genuinely and not at all kidding) if I thought FIL was the Unibomber. So, to each his own.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is what I thrifted on Wednesday from the incredibly nice hard of hearing sweet 90 year old lady.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Voluspa ...yum[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prada and Tresor ... the Prada is YUM and the Tresor I have not tried but it was made in France so that has to be a good sign I think...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]some loon has a bottle of this up on CrayBay for $399.99 and it's twice the size. The KooKoo says that it is vintage.Technically I guess the "vintage" is now 1990's? SInce it's only 20 years back? I don't know. I became confused.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PersianRose smells divine ... YUM[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So ...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I spent about $4 total. Which made no sense. I think the cashier gave me a coupon and then didn't charge me for some of the things I bought? But, I added to my little collection and it will keep me calm til Silk Way gets here. Sometimes I search "Cheap Thrills" on the boards and read them and cause I am a thrifter, I think ... "Not Cheap Enough!!" ... But Silk Way is indeed cheap enough![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I hope your thrifty perfume needs are met PFF's![/FONT]

I love your story about Dior poison lol I have certain scents that evoke memories of "bad boy" boyfriends with even badder attitudes and tattoos haha your perfume shrine looks amazing and Jesus is very illuminati looking!

I am dying over the Avon owl and lamb I only have the Siamese cats with the diamond eyes. Except one is missing an eye lol

Sacrilege is the perfect word for what that is. The Consignment store had an ENTIRE rack of CHANEL (unheard of). I'm going through the rack with my jaw on the ground, and then I saw that (and it's a beautiful jacket). I held it up and yelled at my friend, "WHO DOES THAT???" :nono::noggin: The rest of the Chanel clothing had tags in tact. They also had about 8 vintage Chanel bags. My head was spinning. It's still spinning, and it wants to go back and BUY!!!

Oh my! How much was it???

I may go back tomorrow and see if I can actually squeeze into it, but I think it is too small. If it fit I woulda bought it.
Ha ha ha..tag be replaced. Hi CHANEL, could you please send me a tag for this jacket someone cut the tag out of......I could however go pull the tag off another one. (Just kidding)

They wont replace Tags because Tags are specific to outfits And They have a serial number size And season. I tried the i took it to the dry cleaners And it came without a tag deal and it didn't work! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.