My Coach Birthday presents!! YOU CHOOSE and the hubby will buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Its that time of year again:nuts: ! My Birthday is on the 18th, this Wed. and Im get-n a new Coach bag and any accessories that I fall in love with. But it would make it so much more special if you'd pick them for me. I couldnt pay the hubby to do the shopping on his own so go for it girls, You will choose, the hubby will buy,and I'll post pics just as soon as I get them!:yes: Cant wait to see whatca come up with, I sooooo excited!!!!:yahoo:

Are we coming up with things on our own, or do you have a list? If it's up to us, I say get the Vintage leather large Ergo tote:

(Sorry...only pic I have right now...disregard other stuff!)

The white Ergo tote is also really nice, and it is buck leather.

what other bags/accessories are already in your collection?

Bare with me here Im not real great with names:rolleyes: O.K. I have the sig. multistripe shoulder bag with matching mini skinny the limited ed. khaki and white wallet with the little flower and rhinestones on it, patent floral keyfob, and a really cute flower cell lanyard oh and a matching keychain. Thats the only set I have for now.

I looove the Legacy line, so here are my picks!

Legacy Leather Slim Tote in Natural

10650_B4NA-1_d2.jpg

The Beauty Case to match...

40555_B4MC_d2.jpg

And Wristlet!

40552_B4MC_d2.jpg

1/2" Signature Bangle - but order the Gold/Grass, it's so cute! There's no pic up on the website.
94061_GDGD_d2.jpg

Multi-Patent Flower Key Fob

92081_SVMC_d2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.