Thank you tPF moderators!

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
This is the 5th forum I've ever belonged to. They ranged from Mommy forums, Soap Opera forums (:shame: ); the industry I work in forums.... anyway all those other joints got brutal and ugly with lots of verbal attacks, politcal stances, moral d******, IOW depressing.

I LOVE IT HERE because we're polite and repectful and in our world today that's decreasing at an alarming rate.

Thank you moderators for doing a fabulous job at this joint. Much appreciated on my end!!:heart:

Thank you! We appreciate you very kind words. But really, it is because of our incredible members that make this place so amazing! So thank you to everyone for making my job easy, and for keeping tPF so addictive!:P

I'll echo this shout out.

I have never belonged to a forum (would have scoffed at the idea) until I landed with the cool Chloe crew last year after a tussle with Bluefly over a non-paddy paddington.

tPF mods and members have set the bar for a wonderful online experience!!!

Yeah thanks mods and everyone for making this such a friendly and warm place to be!!! I have been on many forums before and this is by far, the most orderly and polite discussion board! Some of them tend to have little "groups" led by moderators that exclude people, so it's great that everyone on here gets treated equally and with respect :smile:

I'm so proud to be a tPF member! :heart: