Post Pics of your Pet that make you LOL!!!

Delta (grey one) and Shadow (white one who passed on 1.13.13)

Pic 1: The orange thing is her ball
PIc 2: How delta sleeps
Pic 3: Not a fan of flash
Pic 4: they both would go in the crate... notice the dog was open and i had nothing to do with this...
Pic 5: Wet kiss
Pic 6: Delta always looked at him like this..

Attachments

• P1030110am.jpg
    P1030110am.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 295
  • Hpim1415.jpg
    Hpim1415.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 290
  • Hpim1432.jpg
    Hpim1432.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 291
  • Hpim1536.jpg
    Hpim1536.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 290
  • Hpim2343.jpg
    Hpim2343.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Hpim2326.jpg
    Hpim2326.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 297
^Ohhhhh We had a wofldog once! He taught us sooooo much about family and devotion. And incredibly intelligent. Wolves have the intelligence and emotional levels of seven year old humans. Just amazing. And I love your avatar, btw. Thanks for the pics and for jogging some very sweet memories.

^Ohhhhh We had a wofldog once! He taught us sooooo much about family and devotion. And incredibly intelligent. Wolves have the intelligence and emotional levels of seven year old humans. Just amazing. And I love your avatar, btw. Thanks for the pics and for jogging some very sweet memories.
She is such an amazing animal is our first. and yes lots of lessons for the both of us! Shes such a goof too lol I wish i could get another one or two of them but they are hard... and i would be out numbered haha

Yes indeed, since multiples will "pack". Just keep gently reminding her who is Alpha in the house, and let the good times and adventures begin!
lol i def need some more land first then i would build a large outside pen for them... since they cant be off leash in the yard but then they can run and have some fun when not in the house...

Shes the funniest though loves to jump in the shower with you... then gets upset shes wet... im like i didnt call you in here!