HA! He's RIGHT!

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
I was planning on purchasing the leather cleaner for my Soho and I dug the care card out to find it's considered "hand burnished" and should only use the moisturizer.

Upon telling my husband this, he says "geez, this Coach thing; it's like a RELIGION! And I bet you wanna be High Priestess someday".

Hee...just a funny for the morning :P If you think about it, it sort of is!

Hmmm, I always imagined myself Queen of Coachalot, a magical kingdom where my loving subjects make lovely handbags and accessories to please my every mood! :queen:

teehee we so should!!

I was at the outlets in vegas with friends and they said the mothership was calling me home when we passed the coach outlet. :P

Oh my GAWD, at work yesterday I received a POS order (I'm in retail marketing) from a store in Albertsville Mn. Of course I couldn't be happy that I was filling their order, I was just ecstatic it was coming from the closest Coach outlet town to me! LOL

YES! I will get us started...

1. Thou shall have no fake bags.

2. Thou shall covet thy neighbor's Coach bag and go get one before they sell out.

:roflmfao: I love it!! I'll play too:

3. Thou shall treat all Coach bags with the love, care and respect that they deserve.

4. If thou lovest a bag, thou shall purchase it in every available color and with all available matching accessories.

Yes! Yes! You can all be my Ladies In Waiting for New Coach and you will all receive whatever your hearts desire. Isn't this just the best kingdom ever??:dothewave: