~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

My latest Celine haul: Trio red and thin belt in leopard haircalf

Apr13shopping-1_zps0f164d9b.jpg

Apr13shopping-3_zpsab13b21d.jpg

Apr13shopping-6_zpsef0f4960.jpg

Apr13shopping-8_zps61eb87a3.jpg

Apr13shopping-7_zps621a80d9.jpg

Beautiful congrats

Just made my second Celine purchase within a week!! I am obsessed with the Vermillion red, last week I purchased in small trapeze and yesterday I got it in a phantom! Still have a week for store credit or exchange, should i or shouldn't i? Also I put the trapeze and phantom together and you can see that despite they are both labelled the same color, you could see some shade difference. I feel like the phantom is more pinkish..
I love the color of the phantom!! Congrats : )

Bought the renewed Celine motorcycle jacket!
(I already own the old one LOL)

I'm in loveeeee with Celine! Couldn't resist that lovely cashmere sweater too:smile: love the detailed lining with the neon pink!
Both are from the spring/summer 2013 collection!

(Sorry for the bathroom pic, I was in a hurry:smile:)

View attachment 1961342

View attachment 1961343

View attachment 1961344

View attachment 1961345
Your jacket looks so amazing! I will buy this jacket, but dont know which size to get and you look to be my size. Do you have this in size fr 40? What is the measurements of this one? You would be such a huge help!!!

Just made my second Celine purchase within a week!! I am obsessed with the Vermillion red, last week I purchased in small trapeze and yesterday I got it in a phantom! Still have a week for store credit or exchange, should i or shouldn't i? Also I put the trapeze and phantom together and you can see that despite they are both labelled the same color, you could see some shade difference. I feel like the phantom is more pinkish..

Keep them if you like them. I have a few yellow bags, a few black ones.... To me they are different colors. The phantom looks more berry color which I adore soo much !!!