What do you think of this Cavalli Bag?

coolshop

Apr 8, 2007
Hello

I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and am completely new to 'being obsessed with designer bags'! I am just learning about brands and popular styles, so I'm not too knowledgeable.

I love shoulder bags that have bold, gold hardware. I saw this bag on ebay and completely fell in love with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CAVALLI-CRAZY-A...2QQihZ017QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What do you think?? I can't seem to find much about Roberto Cavalli bags and can't find this particular bag listed anywhere. But I am completely in love with it!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

That is beautiful. Cavalli was with Versace until he went out on his own. I think (but don't know for sure) that he was the head designer at Versace. I'd be tempted to buy it at that BIN price, but then it's easy for me to spend somebody else's money. :~)

Gulp....! I bought it!

But not because you told me to.. (sure!).

I do love it, and I have to think that this was a very expensive bag based on what I've seen of the pricing on his other bags.

eeeeeeeeeeek! Two bags in one week!

*imposes ban on self and have only been here a week or two!*

Thanks for the advice!

Gulp....! I bought it!

But not because you told me to.. (sure!).

I do love it, and I have to think that this was a very expensive bag based on what I've seen of the pricing on his other bags.

eeeeeeeeeeek! Two bags in one week!

*imposes ban on self and have only been here a week or two!*

Thanks for the advice!
'

YAY!!! & Congrats!!! :happydance:
I'm celebrating my first purchase (today, also!:smile: )since joining TPF with a glass of champagne!
:drinkup: Cheers to you!!:drinkup:
Oh- and b-a-n???? a curse word!!! LOL :smile: