~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Lovely bag! :cloud9:Thinking of buying a suede Phantom aswell.. Enjoy your bag :biggrin:

Thanks you :biggrin:
Well, at first I didnt like the Phantom at all but it grew up on me and I ended up buying this one. I cant wait to wear it!

Suede is really difficult to handle I guess, but as it is a dark color, I am not scared of color transfer.
The SA told me not to protect the suede with anything. However I'll still test a small part with some Collonil to see the result!

Just made my second Celine purchase within a week!! I am obsessed with the Vermillion red, last week I purchased in small trapeze and yesterday I got it in a phantom! Still have a week for store credit or exchange, should i or shouldn't i? Also I put the trapeze and phantom together and you can see that despite they are both labelled the same color, you could see some shade difference. I feel like the phantom is more pinkish..

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 2,369
  • image-1.jpeg
    image-1.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 2,354
  • image-2.jpeg
    image-2.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,356
  • photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,386
Just made my second Celine purchase within a week!! I am obsessed with the Vermillion red, last week I purchased in small trapeze and yesterday I got it in a phantom! Still have a week for store credit or exchange, should i or shouldn't i? Also I put the trapeze and phantom together and you can see that despite they are both labelled the same color, you could see some shade difference. I feel like the phantom is more pinkish..
Get one of them in a different color. I to love the vermillion color as I have it in mini luggage, but I think soon down the road you will wish you had another color to go with your wardrobe. Good luck!

Yeah you have a point! Do you think I should keep the trapeze or phantom?

Both are gorgeous bags. I too have a Trapeze vermillion and I think the Trapeze looks "cuter" in vermillion than the Phantom because it is more structured.
Why not a Phantom in a "neutral" color? Just got the Phantom in Suede (few posts before yours) and I didnt really like to have a suede bag but I changed my mind when I found "my color" so you should keep looking and find "your color" in phantom!
Just my opinion :smile:

Both are gorgeous bags. I too have a Trapeze vermillion and I think the Trapeze looks "cuter" in vermillion than the Phantom because it is more structured.
Why not a Phantom in a "neutral" color? Just got the Phantom in Suede (few posts before yours) and I didnt really like to have a suede bag but I changed my mind when I found "my color" so you should keep looking and find "your color" in phantom!
Just my opinion :smile:
Thank you for your feedback! I feel like the phantom is more youthful in general, and the trapeze is more conservative. But, I love the vermillion in trapeze. I have black croc and grey croc both in phantom and I have leather and suede in cobalt blue for the medium luggage. I was thinking of getting the tan phantom in smooth leather but I feel like its too bland, and I wanted a pop color that could work both during winter and summer season..My other options at the store they currently have in phantom was the sun yellow and glacier blue, but I wasn't 100% in love with them..what to do?? Thanks again for your help!

Thank you for your feedback! I feel like the phantom is more youthful in general, and the trapeze is more conservative. But, I love the vermillion in trapeze. I have black croc and grey croc both in phantom and I have leather and suede in cobalt blue for the medium luggage. I was thinking of getting the tan phantom in smooth leather but I feel like its too bland, and I wanted a pop color that could work both during winter and summer season..My other options at the store they currently have in phantom was the sun yellow and glacier blue, but I wasn't 100% in love with them..what to do?? Thanks again for your help!

The Phantom looks more pink as you said and it looks too "youthful".
Why not a Phantom in Bright blue or the one in Suede Bright blue, both adds a pop of color but I guess they're hard to get now...
The sun is gorgeous too, but as the name suggests it is not a winter bag.

From what I know is that you will probably regret having two Celine bags in the exact same color and you'll probably wear one more than the other; so if you're not that in love with any Phantom now then just get your money back and buy another one when you'll find the color you really want!

The Phantom looks more pink as you said and it looks too "youthful".
Why not a Phantom in Bright blue or the one in Suede Bright blue, both adds a pop of color but I guess they're hard to get now...
The sun is gorgeous too, but as the name suggests it is not a winter bag.

From what I know is that you will probably regret having two Celine bags in the exact same color and you'll probably wear one more than the other; so if you're not that in love with any Phantom now then just get your money back and buy another one when you'll find the color you really want!
I would love the bright blue in phantom but thing is I already have it in the medium luggage (with the zipper closure) The store's return policy is only exchange or store credit within a week from purchase date. So I will probably keep checking in to see if there are any new colors by then, if not then return it for store credit and wait till the right color for me becomes available! I love your suede phantom though, timeless piece!

I would love the bright blue in phantom but thing is I already have it in the medium luggage (with the zipper closure) The store's return policy is only exchange or store credit within a week from purchase date. So I will probably keep checking in to see if there are any new colors by then, if not then return it for store credit and wait till the right color for me becomes available! I love your suede phantom though, timeless piece!
Keep trapeze and return phantom.

My latest Celine haul: Trio red and thin belt in leopard haircalf

Apr13shopping-1_zps0f164d9b.jpg

Apr13shopping-3_zpsab13b21d.jpg

Apr13shopping-6_zpsef0f4960.jpg

Apr13shopping-8_zps61eb87a3.jpg

Apr13shopping-7_zps621a80d9.jpg