Chanel? Which Workbag?

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
If you have a Chanel Work Bag, what is it? How come some of you don’t use flaps on the way to work? If you have a classic flap / reissue, when do you usually use your flaps?

GST...open concept compartment makes it easier for us to put & retrieve our stuff.
Classic Flap...a bit cumbersome..& it's pretty small too
But will use classic flap.. other time beside going to work

I am using my diamond shine flap to work almost regulary. I'm in the process moving from my briefcase to the GST. I'm need little pouches to organize stuffs like pens & misc so they do not stain my GST.

luckily i don't need to carry anything different/extra to work so whichever bag i am carrying that week comes along to work...this week it's the bronze cc tote (which i think would make a good work bag for those that need to work related files etc)

I've been searching for the perfect Chanel bag that will fit my computer and a few files but haven't found it yet. I am considering the Paris Biarritz

Paris Biarritz looks too big though.. But it looks like a strong bag that doesn't get broken too easily! Not to mention cheaper than the other handbags! :heart:

I use the coated canvas grand central tote for work. I stick my bag in the locker so I just shove this in my locker every morning without having to worry about scratching my bag.

Chanel%20Grand%20Central%20Coated%20Canvas%20Bag.jpg

Why don't you just get one from the US? Most department stores and I think even the Chanel boutique sends overseas. I know NM charges $50 for international shipping.

Didn't tried before. Which NM and SAKS can usually send overseas so that I know which one to call anyway? And also, how much is the GST in USA?