Yay! And...impatient

woohoo! congrats on your necklace!! ha now you make me wanna order one lol ...
Yeah, I was going to go for the tshirt, but my husband can only use paypal right now, so the Bazaar and the necklace it was.

So when this comes, my collection will be up to 4 Lesportsac pieces, two minions, and a necklace. Sooooo modest compared to the rest of you Buyitalls.

:P

haha right now im goinng on a Inferno frenzy.. I did order earrings from Azalea..the black adios star earrings and the white logo post earrings (the logo is in back order! :cursing: they shouldnt put "in stock" on their website if they dont got it!) oh yeah a bracelet and dog tags ...ive gone toki nuts.. I didnt order any character necklaces though...

Yeah, I was going to go for the tshirt, but my husband can only use paypal right now, so the Bazaar and the necklace it was.

So when this comes, my collection will be up to 4 Lesportsac pieces, two minions, and a necklace. Sooooo modest compared to the rest of you Buyitalls.

:P
I would say that was respectable and I wish I could say the same about myself! But I've become a full blown addict. I have the rainbow and the momobella and should have stopped there....but then went and bought the latte necklace! I should have stopped at two. And, I can't believe I didn't get bastardino either! I think it was because my hubby thought the peach was cute so I got her instead.

I would say that was respectable and I wish I could say the same about myself! But I've become a full blown addict.

i've been searching for tokidoki bags on ebay so much in the last few days that i've been having dreams about them at night. don't really remember details, just that i was looking through bags with different placements, trying to choose one. :confused1:

thats awesome!
will you be charged for customs though? that is always my greatest fear.. which is why i resort to ebay
... :s
I don't think they'll bother for this. Technically, if it's $20 and under you're not charged for it, but I don't think they usually are that picky as long as it's not really expensive.