Thoughts on the Dentelle Fersen---too blingy?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I first saw this bag at the trunk show and I was so obessed w/ the patchwork bowly that I didnt care much for it.

i thought the chain was too bold and the bag too busy....well now I'm liking it.:Push:

but is it a practical purchase? Can it be worn w/ a lot of stuff? Also which is the more versatile color--the silver or gold?

IMO the gold blends into the bag and matches with the whole bag but silver tones it down just a bit to where its not so LOUD.

what are your opinions? thanks

kimkardashian2.jpg

If anyone has a pic of the gld being worn that would be GREAT!!!:graucho:

i think it's SOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! i saw a girl w/ it last weekend and i wanted to tackle her because it was so amazing. i never liked the other dentelle styles but the fersen is tdf...esp after seeing kuuipo627's pics!

I think the Fersen is the nicest of the Dentelle, looks brilliant! Seems bigger on than in the catalogue!
I prefer the silver in the Dentelle but with the big gold chain then maybe the gold or would that be too much?

After seeing the pics last night of Kim wearing it, I swore I was going to call today & see if I could get it. I was very good, I resisted, now with this thread you have set me off again :confused1: I really cannot afford it at the minute :sad: but I know I will be sorry if I don't, that is presuming there is one available of course! It is a fab bag & I think I would go for the silver!

I prefer the silver to gold I think the gold is a little too busy because the screen print and then stiching is two different colours. On the silver they are the same colour so blend alot better.

I love the Fursten you should get it, I think it's going to be a Vuitton Classic

I prefer the silver to gold I think the gold is a little too busy because the screen print and then stiching is two different colours. On the silver they are the same colour so blend alot better.

I love the Fursten you should get it, I think it's going to be a Vuitton Classic
Stop encouraging me pleeeeeessssssse!