The "I'm Krazy for IKat Floral" Club

I love the floral Ikat vernis! I couldn't resist picking this up today; the sparkles are very beautiful. I wasn't crazy about this while viewing online but in person it is amazing. I love how the flowers look like watercolor and have so many different shades. I can't believe I just spent that much on a cosmetic pouch, but I had to have it! The pink ones are very pretty too, but this blue/purple/blackish combo has a lot of depth to it.

Attachments

• 567.jpg
    567.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 3,428
RoseIndien8_zps7fa0b985.jpg
Congrats! The color is Soooo beautiful!
It looks really great on you!

Congrats it looks so beautiful on you!!! I love this color too, I might have to get it in the MM size :thinking:
Thank you. I love your set...totally gorgeous!

You look great fellow clubie!

Thank you. I love your bag too. Thanks for starting this lovely club.

Congrats! The color is Soooo beautiful!
It looks really great on you!

Thank you. Can't wait to be blue MM bag twins with you.

Cali u always have the best bags!

Chin..how have you been?

I love the floral Ikat vernis! I couldn't resist picking this up today; the sparkles are very beautiful. I wasn't crazy about this while viewing online but in person it is amazing. I love how the flowers look like watercolor and have so many different shades. I can't believe I just spent that much on a cosmetic pouch, but I had to have it! The pink ones are very pretty too, but this blue/purple/blackish combo has a lot of depth to it.

OMG.....I may have to row off ban island just for this. Did someone ask how much it cost yet???? If you don't mind divulging.

Gorgeous blue, love love it...I am waitlisting for the blue NF MM.