The "I'm Krazy for IKat Floral" Club

Love love your pics..so pretty on you..love love it. Hope to join the club soon with my dark pink neverfull.

You decided!! I can't wait to see it! I saw it today while picking up mine and it was breathtaking.

Yeah another clubie. Great bag! Lol

You too! You have excellent taste!:graucho:

OMG!!! she is sooo gorgeous!!! now i need to make my mind to go with blue or light pink or the sarah in rose indien vernis ikat version... OMG didn't plan on getting this collection, but i think i will.. officially saving for Chanel flap, but oh boy i want to be part of this club so badly!! I guess Chanel can still wait for me...heheh Congrats with such a gorgeous NF:smile:

Thank you! It really is so unique and the interior is gorgeous!

Does the lettering look pretty secure on the bag or could it chip? I am thinking of getting one and can't decide!

I think it has a possibility to chip like any other bag that has lettering. But I think where its placed it shouldn't be too much of a problem? Sorry not very helpful.

Congratulations!! You have such self control not leaving with the wallet. If I had the budget I prolly would've! :roflmfao:

Now to just stay strong. If the cosmetic bags come in I am toast. I didnt care for what was there today. Didnt really match to me, was a different color pink. The wallet was a great choice, but I have a mono zippy organizer.

Beautiful pics everyone!!!

I purchased the Rose Velours Neverfull, Rose Velours Insolite Wallet, and the Rose Velours Ikat Vernis Wallet last night!!! I'll post pics later today, all of these items are just so feminine and gorgeous in my opinion!!! :love:

Picked up the suede rose cosmetic pouch today! I went in for the indian rose, but left with this instead!

I took this pic without flash. It's a little less bright in person though.

IMG_7356_zpsdf46eb09.jpg

I'm in the club!!! Here are my new goodies: Neverfull in Rose Velours, Insolite wallet in Ikat Rose Velours, Zippy Wallet in Ikat Vernis Rose Velours. I also posted more pics on a thread I started. Thanks everyone!!!

Attachments

• snb-lvs-03.jpg
    snb-lvs-03.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 4,656
  • snb-lvs-04.jpg
    snb-lvs-04.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 4,387
  • snb-lvs-05.jpg
    snb-lvs-05.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3,645
  • snb-lvs-06.jpg
    snb-lvs-06.jpg