Soho Signature Tote Opinions?

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
I'm simply in LOVE with this bag! I'd love your opinions on it...everytime I try the "try on this bag" option on the site, every single bag looks way big on my frame. But 11 inches doesn't seem that big!

I didn't see it in person in the boutique so I have no frame of reference. Pics of you wearing it would be appreciated too, thanks!

The "try on" option on the Coach site is a nice idea in theory but I don't find it to be very accurate or helpful. If you really love this bag, get it and play with it at home with all your stuff in it. Then you will know for sure.

This is definitely a large bag. It's not one of my favourites, but it does look much nicer on than it does online or even on the shelf. When you put things in it and put it on your shoulder, it rounds out a little at the bottom and doesn't look quite so boxy. It makes a great tote for books, a computer, a carry on, or even a baby bag as it fits a TON, and the side pockets are handy. If you love it, just get it either online or through the store. It's a cute tote and if you don't like it you can always take it back.

If you love it, just get it either online or through the store. It's a cute tote and if you don't like it you can always take it back.

Well, I wish it were that easy :smile: The closest store to me is 4 hrs away so I'd have to order it and I just don't know if I want to invest money just to have to ship it back if it's too big. I looked for it the last time I was in the cities but didn't see it so I have no frame of reference!