Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

Hmmm. I just called the FP store and the SA said the next PCE is the end of April for Mother's Day (in May). I wonder what the deal is?

She did honor the expired Facebook coupon for me to buy my new Phoebe, though!! :yahoo: I just love that!!

Well it is possible I got some bad info. Wouldn't be the first time that happened with Coach. LOL! That's just what the SA told me. Congrats on getting them to give you the FB discount! I love it when that happens! :biggrin:

Well it is possible I got some bad info. Wouldn't be the first time that happened with Coach. LOL! That's just what the SA told me. Congrats on getting them to give you the FB discount! I love it when that happens! :biggrin:

I hear ya on the "bad info." Most of the time the TPF ladies know more than the SA's. :lol:

Thanks!! I have a great SA; she always gives me the PCE whether I actually got the offer or not! YAY. :woohoo:

Hmmm. I just called the FP store and the SA said the next PCE is the end of April for Mother's Day (in May). I wonder what the deal is?

She did honor the expired Facebook coupon for me to buy my new Phoebe, though!! :yahoo: I just love that!!

Thanks to you both for the info! I limit myself to one new bag per PCE so I don't go overboard :biggrin: and so of course I've already got a bag on my wishlist, looking forward to the next PCE! I got something last week with the weekend one, but the SA who helped me didn't know when the next one was coming. End of April is good!

And congrats on your new Phoebe, MiaBorsa!

Thanks to you both for the info! I limit myself to one new bag per PCE so I don't go overboard :biggrin: and so of course I've already got a bag on my wishlist, looking forward to the next PCE! I got something last week with the weekend one, but the SA who helped me didn't know when the next one was coming. End of April is good!

And congrats on your new Phoebe, MiaBorsa!

Thanks! Sorry I don't know for sure when the next PCE is; it seems like the "SA info" is all over the place.