SHOPPING still available at BalNY!

monsoon88

Bag Hag
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Hey gang! I know that there have been a few of you who are still wanting the Shopping. Well, my SA at BalNY told me that the following are still available --

blueberry, cement (Greige?), caramel, berry red (Rouge Vif), rust (Rouille), emerald green, ice blue, grey, white, black, ink, pale pink, truffle, and origan

YUMMO!!! :drool:

Oh my! SS 06 Grey :nuts: and ORIGAN :nuts: :drool:

OMG! I just got two new bags in the past week...I'm gonna be in so much trouble....

must resist :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Thanks Monsoon for the update!

i have the same reaction! two new bbags in such a short time...if i bought a third, i think my boyfriend would have me committed. but it's a shopping...!

also - i've never heard rouge vif called "berry red" before. usually "berry red" is rouge theatre. what's up with that?

monsoon88 : I saw ur above list and the color INK is still available (i believe it's not the 06 INK color right)? i'm lookin for work, do they have that 06 INK color available...i know it's a stupid qns since it's a past season...well, jus checkin!

Thanks so much for posting, Monsoon88!:yes:Blueberry, RV and Emerald Green? Sounds fabulous!!:drool:I think my fiance would :noggin: me though if I bought another BBag this month though... I hope a lucky PFer gets one and posts pics:yahoo:

Hey has anyone got a photo of the shopping style? I don't think I've seen it before:confused1:

33010050_o.jpg

And if I'm not mistaken that red is THE ROUGE THEATRE.

monsoon88 : I saw ur above list and the color INK is still available (i believe it's not the 06 INK color right)? i'm lookin for work, do they have that 06 INK color available...i know it's a stupid qns since it's a past season...well, jus checkin!

Hi Celia! I believe that the Ink Shopping they have is from 06 collection -- you know, the purple-y blue one that you WANT, WANT, WANT!!!