What's in your COACH bag?

74ED1498-F8D2-44DF-BF47-828C774442C3-1517-000000838B362316_zps047388f1.jpg

All ready for the week!
I just got Candace on Friday night so I'm looking forward to seeing how she works out this week.

So far I've loaded up my usual necessities and everything fits perfectly.

- Makeup bag
- Numerous lipsticks/glosses/powders/etc
- My beloved Erin Condren planner
- iPad Mini in a Vera case
- Wallet (please excuse the houndstooth; I'm hoping to find a nice one this week for the new bag)
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (best ever)
- Keys and coin purse

Lovely! I love the bag and everything inside! :biggrin:

74ED1498-F8D2-44DF-BF47-828C774442C3-1517-000000838B362316_zps047388f1.jpg

All ready for the week!
I just got Candace on Friday night so I'm looking forward to seeing how she works out this week.

So far I've loaded up my usual necessities and everything fits perfectly.

- Makeup bag
- Numerous lipsticks/glosses/powders/etc
- My beloved Erin Condren planner
- iPad Mini in a Vera case
- Wallet (please excuse the houndstooth; I'm hoping to find a nice one this week for the new bag)
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (best ever)
- Keys and coin purse

That's great! I have been looking at those planners lately. You say it's "beloved" so no point in asking if you love it. :smile:

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to the forum, though I've been a Coach fan and handbag collector since I was about 16.

Anyway, this week (I like to rotate my bags every week) I'm using my Black Molly. :heart:

What I have inside: my legacy slim wallet in ultra violet, coach large wristlet, coach small card case, tokidoki cosmetic bag, pink coin purse, work phone, hand lotion, tissues, gum, and iPod ear buds.

Attachments

• 1364485098889.jpg
    1364485098889.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,077
  • 1364485147696.jpg
    1364485147696.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 2,067
Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to the forum, though I've been a Coach fan and handbag collector since I was about 16.

Anyway, this week (I like to rotate my bags every week) I'm using my Black Molly. :heart:

What I have inside: my legacy slim wallet in ultra violet, coach large wristlet, coach small card case, tokidoki cosmetic bag, pink coin purse, work phone, hand lotion, tissues, gum, and iPod ear buds.

oooo Molly looks so good in black! i bet that leather is awesome!!! i love your tokidoki makeup bag!! cute stuff

Thank you, Sandyclaws! Yeah, I originally wanted Molly in black cherry but my boyfriend faught me in getting black because "it's a classic color". I can't say he's wrong, I love this bag, and it surprised me how much it holds! I can even fit my DSLR along with everything else.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364486425.791272.jpg

Here's what's in my colorblock Rory. It's a bit messy as I've just been throwing everything inside

-lotion
-Fuchsia legacy soft wallet
-sunnies and eyeglasses
-earbuds and charger
-UV card holder
-siggy medium skinny (keep tampons in this)
-cute Disney pencil case I got as a gift (keep my lip stuff, pen, and extra reward cards in here)
-receipts, coupons, email, small notebook
-hairbush/mirror & HK bow mirror
-VS body spray
-inhaler
-keys
-and it got cut off but I have a small bottle of lotion

Thank you, Sandyclaws! Yeah, I originally wanted Molly in black cherry but my boyfriend faught me in getting black because "it's a classic color". I can't say he's wrong, I love this bag, and it surprised me how much it holds! I can even fit my DSLR along with everything else.

oh yea! i'm always surprised at how much stuff i can fit in my Molly!! i can throw my ipad2 in mine along with all the other stuff i had in there!! INSANE!! def. a great small bag to carry that holds alot!!

Twins on the make up bag! I'm starting to love Molly more and more!