What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty! Great deal also! I bought a NWT's Badgley Mischka satchel on ebay awhile back. I like this purse alot; the hardware is so pretty; leather is lovely. The linings are very nice inside of this brand also. Love the money clip; what a unique idea to put inside of a purse. Not that I carry cash really but it's super handy for receipts.

Thanks. I'm really loving it. All my other bags are coach and I wanted to add other designers to my collection, so when Saw this bag in my favorite color and an awesome price I had to get it. I love the lining. I have been using the metal clip to hold my keys, I did not know it was a money clip. It so easy to slip my keyring on an off of it. :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm really loving it. All my other bags are coach and I wanted to add other designers to my collection, so when Saw this bag in my favorite color and an awesome price I had to get it. I love the lining. I have been using the metal clip to hold my keys, I did not know it was a money clip. It so easy to slip my keyring on an off of it. :smile:

I think it's a money clip....that was my first thought when I saw it. Men normally carry them but how brilliant to put it in a bag lining! Whatever it is, it sure is handy! LOL. I am new to the Coach obsession. I saw the Coach Rory and had to have it. So I got a black one. Oh, I love that bag! Then Legacy popped up at coachfactory.com. I was strong the first sale and bought nothing. I caved on 10/50 sale, LOL. I LOVE Coach. Oh, and they have sent me a few PCE's now....it's all over for me. I'm officially Coach obsessed.

My mom and I got matching bags from Balenciaga and Gucci in Venice, Italy �� . She and I both needed a medium sized bag that is light and good for travel so the Balenciaga Velo seemed perfect! The Gucci shoulder bags were just too adorable to pass up! Not sure of the name of the colors from Balenciaga tho..
Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

View attachment 2117909

Pretty, colorful, lovely, leather! Which is yours and which is mom's? More important, what a great memory you will always have of this. My mom is very old now; in assisted living and doesn't remember much of the past and cannot do things with me, maybe a little trip to the dollar store after a doctor visit. I wish we did more things together in the past but life was hard; work and such.....You will cherish the memory of this shopping trip more than the bags. But I'm sure you already know that.

Lemme guess.....is the pink Bal your mom's? My mom would pick pink for sure. LOL

PS---The Balenciaga Forum would know the official colors. They know everything about those bags!

My mom and I got matching bags from Balenciaga and Gucci in Venice, Italy 😍 . She and I both needed a medium sized bag that is light and good for travel so the Balenciaga Velo seemed perfect! The Gucci shoulder bags were just too adorable to pass up! Not sure of the name of the colors from Balenciaga tho..
Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

View attachment 2117909

Beautiful and vibrant colors of Balenciaga and Gucci. I longed to visit Venice. That place must be seriously enchanting.

in the middle of this hype with Slimane changing the name of my favourite brand YSL, I plunged and bought another one of Pilati's beautiful bags, true YSL, an ivory Downtown

Attachments

• DT.jpg
    DT.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 845
Hello everyone!! I just joined a purse forum. :smile::smile:
Poppy tote bag and new poppy scarf!!
I used scarf as a hair band today since weather was lovely..
I think it is perfect for spring/summer. I've been browsing everyone's bags and they are gorgeous!! drool...LOL
I am new to coach addiction but I like it!

Attachments

• pop1.JPG
    pop1.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 795
  • pop2.JPG
    pop2.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 802
  • pop3.JPG
    pop3.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 808
Yesterday get my British style clutch and it does fancy me...

vanberry.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/350x/c50661c1445b53740503978ccd3714dd/b/a/baroque_style_handbag_3_.jpg

(how come my photos no shows in this forum ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.