[Pix] Bag Comparison: Amore Stellina + Campeggio

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
ok i don't remember which thread wanted bag size comparisons so i'm making a new thread!!

I guess this post can be for other pix of bags being worn so ppl get a feel for the size n how they look on..nehoo!!

Amore Campeggio vs. Amore Stellina
amore_comparison2.jpg

(http://pinkninja.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/amore_comparison2.jpg)
quite a big difference!

Amore Stellina worn with strap long..and strap short
amore_stellina1.jpg

(http://pinkninja.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/amore_stellina1.jpg)

enjoy!

hey the stellina looks good on one shoulder with a short strap, i had no idea =]

very cool tshirt btw, i have like a tshirt fetish, i just can't stop buying them.

yay! thanks bubblesung! now im excited to get my stellina! :yahoo: btw. i love your hair! and the hannah montana poster behind you lol!
gothic_girl: i chargesend-ed a stellina from macys VF today, i dont know how many they had left but you could give them a call!

bubblesung - thanx 4 the pix!! You're so cute!! Both those bags look great on you. Now I see why Amore is your pattern and I understand your Amore fetish! :love: :love:

aww I :heart: the stellina... it makes me want one even more... I want to get the pirata one though. I don't know but I think amore just got too pastelly for me after a while of staring at them at the store trying to find the denaro I wanted... I found all the others just not a denaro (except at one place)

i know what you mean about the colors, but what bothers me is all that tan/beige whatever, that's why i want a denaro, doesn't have alot of that color, unlike the zucca for example. :shrugs:

yeah I got the ciao which i :love: and I needed a new wallet and I either wanted this citta rosa I saw on eBay (went for $105+shipping) or a amore on eBay (went for $107+shipping) so I opted to find an amore in stores... and luckily I found a near perfect one for me :smile: still keeping an eye out for that "perfect" one but that's all the amore I think I can handle right now lol

why didnt you just get it? :confused1: if it's a near perfect.

i really want a denaro but nobody answers me on ebay about shipping, so i can't bid, i saw one PERFECT for me, with the dogs on one side and the moumou family on the other, it's damn cute :cursing:

ciao sounds good in amore, not alot of beige. do you have pictures?