Excitement only you ladies would understand!

jewelebeanie

not quite an addict!
Mar 6, 2007
My best friend and I are going to visit her sister at college this weekend which is right near an outlet. Now her sister and I are close so she's like my little sister. I haven't visited her at college ever, so I'm excited about that, but I must confess, I am more excited to be going to Coach! I have a list of everything I want to look for. I'm hoping they don't have everything so I don't go broke!

My best friend and I are going to visit her sister at college this weekend which is right near an outlet. Now her sister and I are close so she's like my little sister. I haven't visited her at college ever, so I'm excited about that, but I must confess, I am more excited to be going to Coach! I have a list of everything I want to look for. I'm hoping they don't have everything so I don't go broke!

Yay! Have fun and tell us what you buy!:yahoo:

Oh, you are so lucky. I can understand your excitement. The closest outlet to me is about 4 hours away. I can't wait until this summer when my stepsister comes to visit. We will take the ride down together in June. Have fun shopping.

I SO very much understand. I live an hour from 2 Coach Boutiques and 45 minutes from an outlet and YET I STILL find out where the Coach store will be when on Vacation so I can scoup it out.

I completely understand!! I'm thinking about going to visit an old friend in Kentucky this summer. The first thing most people would look for would be a place to stay.....not me. The first thing I checked was the Outlet Bound site to see if it was an outlet (and it's not so I guess I'll have to stop at the one outside Nashville on the way).