Your PS in action

Here is my ps1 sunshine today. I'm still not used to carrying such bright bags and am contemplating a black... :smile:
DSC_2630_zpsed2d8c4c.jpg

Well, I can only say go for it. I've carried my black medium non stop for months now. I occasionally switch to the pouch or the large, if I need a different size, or to tobacco for a change. Very occasionally I'll carry a Bal but mostly it's been the black medium. :love:

OK, here are some quick shots showing how much can fit into the PS1 pouch. Admittedly, it's pretty full with all this inside but it still looks great. HTH.

PS1_pouch_full_zpsb6ff8e57.jpg

PS1_pouch_full_2_zpscd6b20bb.jpg

PS1_pouch_full_3_zps266596f1.jpg

PS1_pouch_content_zpsd0bfdffa.jpg

PS1_pouch_content_2_zps22553ea6.jpg
Hi Drati, just trying my luck since you have the pouch – would you have any way of knowing if a iPad Mini could fit in one? Sorry, but I'd be eternally grateful as I've posted this question a couple of times but haven't gotten a response. The iPad mini is 7.87" x 5.3", while the pouch has such varying measurements on different sites that I can't be sure and don't dare to pull the trigger yet...

By the way, I love your casual but edgy style, it totally suits your gorgeous PS1s! :heart:

Well, I can only say go for it. I've carried my black medium non stop for months now. I occasionally switch to the pouch or the large, if I need a different size, or to tobacco for a change. Very occasionally I'll carry a Bal but mostly it's been the black medium. :love:

Drati - your photos are what piqued my interest in these bags to begin with... and your large black looks so good on you! What is your height, if you don't mind my asking?

Hi Drati, just trying my luck since you have the pouch – would you have any way of knowing if a iPad Mini could fit in one? Sorry, but I'd be eternally grateful as I've posted this question a couple of times but haven't gotten a response. The iPad mini is 7.87" x 5.3", while the pouch has such varying measurements on different sites that I can't be sure and don't dare to pull the trigger yet...

By the way, I love your casual but edgy style, it totally suits your gorgeous PS1s! :heart:

Thank you chateleine. I'm sorry, I don't own any ipads but I tried with the measurements you gave me and yes, an ipad mini should fit into the pouch. It's a bit tight and you wouldn't be able to have a big cover on it or anything but you should be able to fit it in.

Thank you chateleine. I'm sorry, I don't own any ipads but I tried with the measurements you gave me and yes, an ipad mini should fit into the pouch. It's a bit tight and you wouldn't be able to have a big cover on it or anything but you should be able to fit it in.

Thank you thank you thank you, drati! That is so incredibly helpful of you. :urock:

PS1 pouch here I come! :graucho: