Hermes Tokyo

Thank you all for your replies! The decision has been made. You are now talking to a new proud owner of 35cm Birkin in Ardennes gold leather :smile: at an amazing price of 520,000 JPY :smile:

Does anyone know if I must declare the bag to US customs ??? Since I got it tax free here in Japan, they stapled some papers for tax free in my passport....

aalinkaa said:
I stopped by Hermes Boutique today here in Tokyo, Ginza, and they had a beautiful Etope 35cm birkin which was 1,060,000 JPY (tax free) which is like 13,000 USD

Exactly what I am looking for! I hope it is still there when I reach there week after next (fat chance?).

Exactly what I am looking for! I hope it is still there when I reach there week after next (fat chance?).

Oh I am not sure.... whey said they got it in this morning and I was there right after 12... I am not sure if it even made it to this evening :smile: Good luck! If not at Hermes boutique, you will be able to find what you're looking for at the various re-sellers - they have all brand new bags and a great selection!

I bought the nation-wide JR pass. I'll be staying at Ikebukuro so after I put my luggage, it will be Hermes (Seibu, Ikebukuro), Ginza Hermes, and if still no luck, I'll jump on the train to Nagoya Hermes. Then for every single city I stop, I'll pop in for a look. :smile:

I bought the nation-wide JR pass. I'll be staying at Ikebukuro so after I put my luggage, it will be Hermes (Seibu, Ikebukuro), Ginza Hermes, and if still no luck, I'll jump on the train to Nagoya Hermes. Then for every single city I stop, I'll pop in for a look. :smile:

Wow! What a big plan! :smile: I am sure you will get lucky at one of these stops!:smile: Where are you coming from? What country?

Hi Viva_Birkin,
I've just purchased a HB 35black from lecrin.jp, after they shipped it to me, they advertised another one with the same picture of mine. Are they the authentic Hermes store as their claim to be? Please help :confused1: