Your PS in action

Needed more space for the day so took out my large black PS1. Still in casual holiday mode.

BlackPS1_large_3_1_13_zpsd4e4e267.jpg
BlackPS1_large_3_1_13_3_zps4d86a3f1.jpg

Reactions: IntheOcean
I so wish I were in casual holiday mode!!!!! I would love to figure out how to run my business just 3 days per week....then my weekends would be longer than my work week :smile:

I so wish I were in casual holiday mode!!!!! I would love to figure out how to run my business just 3 days per week....then my weekends would be longer than my work week :smile:

That would be my ideal working situation. It's the long summer holidays here but they are coming to an end much too quickly.

^drati - Great pics!! :heart: and the PS1 when it looks its best, it's hard to see how the new bags like the PS13 etc could beat this.

Thanks Ellie and I agree with you.

It was interesting carrying the large again after carrying the medium non-stop for a few weeks. The large felt, well, so large. It's fantastic for the extra room and the cross body option but as a daily bag when I don't have to carry much I find the medium easier to carry. Both have their place though -- I wouldn't want to be without either.