Jimmy Choo Emerald Green Croc Jimmy Choo Mahala

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Hi Fellow Jimmy :choochoo: LOVERS

Hot from my WONDERFUL SA :yahoo: in Chicago, the Emerald Green Crocodile Mahala. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
PLEASE someone from the pf please buy this beauty today!!!!! :drool:
It is $8400.00

Hi Robyn,

Ask and you shall receive! Hot off the truck . . . attached please find photos of both the Mahala in Emerald Green crocodile and the Riki in Red crocodile. Both are absolutely stunning (and surprised though I am to admit it since I am a proud Mahala-carrying gal, I find myself particularly drawn to the Riki) and just arrived this morning! There is exactly one of each available within the entire company and with quantities so limited they are extremely popular. So while I certainly don’t mean to rush you or your Choo-loving friends in any way, please know that there are several other clients hungry for these gorgeous bags and time is of the essence!

I am here until six this evening and the whole weekend and can’t wait to hear what you think!

Warmly,
Casey
312-255-1170

Attachments

• Mahala_detail[1].JPG
    Mahala_detail[1].JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Mahala_detail_2[1].JPG
    Mahala_detail_2[1].JPG
    146 KB · Views: 168
  • Mahala_emerald_crocodile[1].JPG
    Mahala_emerald_crocodile[1].JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Riki_red_crocodile[1].JPG
    Riki_red_crocodile[1].JPG
    139 KB · Views: 217
  • Riki_red_crocodile_2[1].JPG
    Riki_red_crocodile_2[1].JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 197
OMG, I am dying here. I love the GREEN! :greengrin: Thanks so much for posting, Robyn.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mahala_emerald_crocodile.JPG
    Mahala_emerald_crocodile.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 495
I wonder if all of us JC fans pooled our funds together, maybe we could buy the Green Mahala & the Red Riki and then take turns using the bags as table centerpieces.;)