Home & Garden Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

I Am In The Middle Of Re-Organizing My Room, And Desperately Needed Some Furniture Items To Hold All My Collectibles & Handbags.

So I Decided To Purchase Three Items From Ikea A Week Ago (Traveled 4 Hours To Pick these Items Up.):faint:

Got One Display Table Built and Now I Have 2 Glass Display Shelves To Build.

It Will Be Next Weekend Before I Can Build The Other Two.

The Table Will Be Housing Some Collectibles, While The Two Display Shelves Will House My Handbags!

Can't Wait To Finish It!

Here Is A Quick Look..
Looking forward to seeing the finished product with your lovelies inside!!

I've fallen in with the mismatched dining chair fad I've been seeing. I started with the 2 tufted chairs, thinking I would get 2 more later...Unfortunately, after a few weeks of having them, I realized it would be almost impossible to keep the fabric clean. I had leather chairs before these, so I was carefree. The woven chairs were ones I fell in love with also, but I was beyond the return period so I decided to just mix the 2. I love both of them, just don't know how I feel about them together...

I like this look! Have been thinking of doing this too. I currently have leather chocolate brown tufted chairs and a round table. I may go for it but first have to decide what to do with my current chairs.

i just bought these mirrors to go around our wedding picture above our computer! i must say im pretty happy with them

68471_505022539530377_1870175207_n.jpg

Also my parents just sent me this for my balcony and i love it!!!

bistro3.jpg

bistro2.jpg

I've always liked bistro sets, thinking of getting one for my front porch. I like this one!

My Pinterest project. I absolutely LOVE seeing these as I pull up to my house! Please excuse #4's lack of flowers. It's a mini rosebush and I cut the flowers right after I potted it.

Attachments

• 20130401_142318-1.jpg
    20130401_142318-1.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 778