TPF's Official Coach Fall 2013 Preview (110 pictures)

Dang. Nothing I love this fall either. Still too much Legacy focus. I do like the Croc Haley but would love it if it were in another color besides blue. The pebbled leather on the drawstring bags is nice and like the purple and red colors but was never a fan of drawstring bags. I was looking forward to the rumored "re-launch of Madison" but I guess we won't be seeing it if this preview is any indication.

Let me start out by saying, the first pic alone, made one of my kids have to pull out the smelling salts. That's how you start a preview.

I am not a fan of the drawsting bag, but I love this one

coach-bags-fall-2013-21.jpg

And I had to do a double take, is that a large tassel on the side, LOVE IT!!!
Even for a Caroline lover like myself these seem very luxurious, almost intimidating. I'm not sure if this will fit into my life style, but I definitely want to try it out for size.

coach-bags-fall-2013-8.jpg

Last edited:
I am litteraly going to start looking for an extra source of income starting today. I know that some of these are going to be costly, so I want to take advantage of every PCE during the fall.

Gorgeous pics!! :faint: Thanks for sharing, Vlad!

Can I just say - as someone that has a knack for falling off of flip-flops - that I'm SUPER excited to see Kitten heels!! ALL of the shoes are just TDF, but now that I'm seeing heels that are at a height my clumsy $#* can handle, my wallet's in T-R-O-U-B-L-E LOL