Identify This Mulberry

Hi all I've just won this bag on eBay, but have no idea what it is. The seller said it was her mums and she'd had it for at least 20 years.

9c3ced51b583db53c9661a3218cc50de.jpg

Sorry no pictures but.............
Around 3 or 4 years ago there was a bag i saw (on more than one person) which was shaped like the Daria hobo but had a plaque like the Mitzy / Bella.

Anyone know what this could be ? Despite trailing through ebay for a good few years now at Mulberry bags, but not specifically for the one i am asking about, i have yet to see one on there.

Sorry no pictures but.............
Around 3 or 4 years ago there was a bag i saw (on more than one person) which was shaped like the Daria hobo but had a plaque like the Mitzy / Bella.

Anyone know what this could be ? Despite trailing through ebay for a good few years now at Mulberry bags, but not specifically for the one i am asking about, i have yet to see one on there.

Wasn't a Hayden was it?

I'm not good at names, but I would like to know now!

Why not draw a picture on the paper, take a photo and show us from your memory!?? (or life is too short for that, lol) I have terrible imagination so absolutely no idea, apart from thinking of Mitzy hobo! :balloon:

I'm not good at names, but I would like to know now!

Why not draw a picture on the paper, take a photo and show us from your memory!?? (or life is too short for that, lol) I have terrible imagination so absolutely no idea, apart from thinking of Mitzy hobo! :balloon:

I think my description is more reliable but i am begining to wonder if my memory is.......It might be that i have been in such a quandry over which black bag to buy that i have dreampt this one up.