Returned my Poussin Knot... for this

Never had I imagined that I would one day be the happy (but broke) owner of a croc knot.
It was the last piece where I lived and I knew it was now or never.

My Poussin Nappa Fringe Ayers knot while lovely, had to go back. Deep in my heart, I knew that I would always be a stretch knot kind of a gal. And Steel reminded me of the Ash fume stretch knot from 4-5 years back (the one that got away).

Attachments

• SCK02.jpg
    SCK02.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,662
Some photos of the details. And as we know, the color Steel has a chameleon-like quality to it. Is it beige? grey? ash? light brown?

Below are comparison pics... first one without flash, second one with flash.

Attachments

• SCK03.jpg
    SCK03.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,686
  • SCK04.jpg
    SCK04.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,684
  • SCK05.jpg
    SCK05.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 902
Omg...it's gorgeous. I did not realize crocs came in stretch knot. TDL, is it a special order?

Thanks, lkweh! No, it's not a special order. However, colors aside from Nero and Ebano are quite hard to come by since BV does not produce a lot of croc stretch knots in seasonal colors. I was lucky to have my pick from a few colors at my local boutique right now... Blood, Edoardo, Krim, Duchesse, Tourmaline, Ebano and Nero. They also had a Violet croc but not in stretch.

I almost went for Blood but they managed to find me the last piece of Steel in the warehouse. :yahoo:

Last edited:
Well, and there is something else... I didn't completely pass on Poussin and I got me a little something to ring in Spring.

Here's one of the Enameled Antique Silver rings from the S/S 2013 collection. This particular design comes in 2 sizes and this is the smaller of the two.

Attachments

• IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,412
  • DSCN2530.JPG
    DSCN2530.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 894
I love the ring! (And your fancy French manicure too!)

Congratulations on the stretch knot! Croc knots are something else.

What did you think of the fringe knot (other than it wasn't quite right for you)? I haven't seen in IRL yet but I love the look of it from the catalogue. I am a regular size knot girl.

Thanks, lkweh! No, it's not a special order. However, colors aside from Nero and Ebano are quite hard to come by since BV does not produce a lot of croc stretch knots in seasonal colors. I was lucky to have my pick from a few colors at my local boutique right now... Blood, Edoardo, Krim, Duchesse, Tourmaline, Ebano and Nero. They also had a Violet croc but not in stretch.

I almost went for Blood but they managed to find me the last piece of Steel in the warehouse. :yahoo:

Steel is great choice. Ash would be nice too. I saw the Krim (but not stretch) when I was in SF a couple weeks ago. It is soooo soft yet beautiful. Thanks for the info, TDL.