**Givenchy Shopping Finds and Intels**

Spy pics from Nordstrom @ Tysons Corner, VA

IMG_0366_zps4e438cad.jpg

IMG_0367_zps202ad067.jpg

IMG_0368_zpsf87b908a.jpg

IMG_0370_zps0fc111d0.jpg

IMG_0371_zps2db007ec.jpg

Aluxe: Were the nightingale and pandora a different blue from the antigona? gale and panda look lighter but is it just the lighting in the store?

Hey you! Yes they are the antigona and lucrezia were a darker blue than the gale and panda which were a pale blue.

I was there looking for a celine phantom, of which there were none, but I figured I might as well make my trip worthwhile and snap away :P

Heads up girls and boys, Beyond The Rack has Lucrezias for about $1700 today, plus Antigona totes.

Happy shopping.

Aluxe thank you for posting, they are TDF. Tyson's is a very very dangerous place to go, you may end up buying a lot :graucho:

Chloe602, small blue Nightingale poped up on Farfetch, even though it's called "mini" it looks like small size http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/designer-givenchy-mini-nightingale-tote-item-10366020.aspx

:yw:for pics. I know I love spy pics - doesn't even matter if its from halfway around the world. I just love looking at bags.

I managed to not spend money that trip because I was focused on one thing only. I got some nail polish from Marshalls though. But, you are right, I typically leave Tysons with a dent in my wallet. So many stores with things I like and you can even score a good bargain most times.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks sweetie! U lucky ducky! My parents live in Reston. I always visit Tysons 2 when I am there

Hey you! Yes they are the antigona and lucrezia were a darker blue than the gale and panda which were a pale blue.

I was there looking for a celine phantom, of which there were none, but I figured I might as well make my trip worthwhile and snap away :P

Heads up girls and boys, Beyond The Rack has Lucrezias for about $1700 today, plus Antigona totes.

Happy shopping.