Who else loves Zara?

You look amazing Mia! May I ask, what size do you usually take in trousers/jeans? I ordered the XS in the skort but you look tiny and I'm worried now they'll be too small - I'm normally a 25/0-2 in pants.
i ordered a small too because of mia but it is tts. i'm usually an xs in zara (same size as you in pants) so i'd go for an xs (i reordered it in xs). the small fits, it's just kind of big.

Yes, I have it in black ( I'm sure it's the same one) which I bought over the winter. It's fairly loose fitting in areas, it's not meant to be skin tight so I'd say it's true to size. I'm normally an XS and I took an XS in this and I can still fit a chunky jumper under it. It's really nice quality as well.
Thanks, glad to hear about the quality.

I really wanted it in black, but unfortunately, it seems it's only available in navy right now. I haven't seen the colour in person, so I'm afraid it'll look faded or old. :/

I have this in small and I love love it !
I have the navy and its very dark almost black. !
It's meant to be oversized which is just the way I like it!
Has anyone tried on this coat?

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...-nam-S2013/367501/1127504/SHORT MILITARY COAT

I dropped by my local Zara and they didn't have it, so I'll probably have to get it online, but I'm unsure of the size and also colour and quality.

I'm 5'2" and usually wear an S or XS at Zara. Will the XS work for me? I'd also love it if anyone could comment on the colour and quality of the coat.

Has anyone tried on this coat?

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...-nam-S2013/367501/1127504/SHORT MILITARY COAT

I dropped by my local Zara and they didn't have it, so I'll probably have to get it online, but I'm unsure of the size and also colour and quality.

I'm 5'2" and usually wear an S or XS at Zara. Will the XS work for me? I'd also love it if anyone could comment on the colour and quality of the coat.
I bought this coat in January in the winter sale so I am not sure if they have updated this coat in anyway. I am 5'5 and I am usually an XS or a S and I ordered this coat in a S because they didn't have any XS left. I would prefer the XS because I find the sleeves a tiny bit too long and it is a little bit too loose in the chest.

In my opinion, the quality is really good. I have the navy and it it a dark navy. I would say the last close up picture on the website is pretty much how it looks in real life.

I have this in small and I love love it !
I have the navy and its very dark almost black. !
It's meant to be oversized which is just the way I like it!

I bought this coat in January in the winter sale so I am not sure if they have updated this coat in anyway. I am 5'5 and I am usually an XS or a S and I ordered this coat in a S because they didn't have any XS left. I would prefer the XS because I find the sleeves a tiny bit too long and it is a little bit too loose in the chest.

In my opinion, the quality is really good. I have the navy and it it a dark navy. I would say the last close up picture on the website is pretty much how it looks in real life.

Thanks, guys, your comments have really helped! Going to get myself an XS :smile:

Thank you Mia and gymangel812! I confess it was a fait accompli by the time I posted my question as I had already ordered the XS, but I'm glad it's likely to be the right size, especially since I have to have my purchases sent to a parcel forwarder who then sends it on to me over here!

That military coat is adorable but it's the kind of thing I'd want to be able to try on - or at least return easily. Loved it last season too though!

I got my skort and clear box clutch today and here are a few shots :smile:

This is the Small and it's a perfect fit. Love the deep, side slit pockets! This looks a lot more expensive than it is. Really excited about this piece!!
zara1_zps990487f2.jpg

With the clutch, which is awesome! It's a much brighter, more neon orange in person than the pictures show online. There's a similar CC Skye clutch selling on ShopBop right now for $255. :faint:
zara2_zpsaa3d17e4.jpg

Showing the size of the clutch.
zara0_zpsa2eedec2.jpg

Profile shot.
zara3_zpsf529921c.jpg

All sizes are available! Go go!! :nuts:

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...zara-nam-S2013/358006/1160060/WRAP MINI SKORT

You look amazeballs in that! I wish I could pull it off. :sad: