Snowball and Light Coloured Bags

GillianAnnie

Dec 28, 2012
Has anyone got any experience of the Snowball coloured leather as regards to colour transfer? I had a light coloured bag last summer and whenever I wore it the colour of my clothes transferred onto the leather and I couldn't get it off (it wasn't a Mulberry). I've just seen the new season colours and fallen in love with the Creamy Pink, but again it's very light.

I haven't got a snowball coloured bag but I have got a beige Effie that has picked up some blue from my jeans.

I used to have a flame Bryn that turned black on the back from wearing it with a black wool coat!!

I did manage to remove some of the blue from my Effie with baby wipes but maybe that's because it's a patent leather.

I had a pebbled beige bag, i sold it on though as i was just too concerned with colour transfer. I wear a lot of jeans and knew i could not wear it with jeans, to be safe best to stick to light coloured clothes when using it or only carry it in your hand. Seems that Mulberry light coloured bags are prone to colour transfer (never had this problem with my CHloe Bags) and you have to baby them and be really careful.

Just wanted to bump this thread up again.

Does anyone know what happened to the snowball bags which were left in sale? I haven't seen any in the outlets and wish I'd bought something in snowball when I had the chance.
:wondering

Just wanted to bump this thread up again.

Does anyone know what happened to the snowball bags which were left in sale? I haven't seen any in the outlets and wish I'd bought something in snowball when I had the chance.
:wondering

If theres a bag ive seen in the sale i call all the stores and outlets ect just to ckeck, youd be surprised how often the find one hidden away!

Good luck :smile:

I resently bougth a petticoat white alexa.. It had colour transfer on the backside. I used Collonil Diamant creme with a microfiber cloth and it took all the colour transfer and made the bag look like a new one!!

So I quess I'm not that scared anymore ... Off course it depends on the leather and the colour but it made me tone down my stress level ;O)

I say GO FOR IT ha ha ... :O)

Hi. The only pale bag I've got is a Latte Latimer. This is patent and has never marked or suffered from colour transfer. Don't think I would be confident buying a pale non-patent bag.