~~* The Grey Club *~~

I have 3:P The City, Work & Day all with GSH.

Mine have not shown wear but I really have been saving them for spring/summer. With light colored bbags it is a good idea to treat at least the handles with Lovingmybags For Handles Only or Miracle Shield. Wearing lotion tends to make the handles get dirty also:nogood:

Once the handles are "dirty" you can have Lovingmybags clean and treat them for you. It is not cheap. I think it was $325 for the last one I sent in.

I hope they aren't too bad.

How many Ardoise do you have? :biggrin: I think Ardoise looks best with silver HW
Has any of your Ardoise gotten dirty? My Velo is getting darker, the handles and the area around the top part of the bag :huh:

hi all, does anyone have a comparison of a gris tarmac and plomb?

have seen gris tarmac in person and it doesn't appeal to me because i would prefer a much darker grey colour. anthracite is a nice colour but not sure about the greenish tones that some of the bags have.

is plomb a true dark grey in colour?

2012 Gris Tarmac Day with GSH

2009 Galet Pompon with CGH

2012 Gris Ciment Part Time with RH

I also have a 2008 Anthra Work with RH but no pics on my iPad.

Attachments

• image-3604656766.jpg
    image-3604656766.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 1,896
  • image-2816282861.jpg
    image-2816282861.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 1,956
  • image-2104902065.jpg
    image-2104902065.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 1,957
LOVE all these greys! wish i decided on purchasing a bal years ago, the greys from previous seasons look SO beautiful! i am considering gris tarmac (2013) as my first bal bag... but i went to nordstrom in sacramento last week and all the gris tarmac purses there were made of stiff, paper, un-distressed leather.. i am on the hunt to find a wrinkly gris tarmac classic first bag!! help!!

I'm joining the grey club :smile:

Gris Tarmac Giant envelope clutch
Reveal_7-1.jpg