My collection (+ Mod pics)!!

Thank you!

The white jumbo still looks pristine, even though it is close to 3 years old. I've worn it with jeans and have not noticed any color transfer. However, I usually wear it with the strap "doubled up" so it doesn't rub against my jeans. Light colored caviar is a lot more durable than most people give it credit for and if it does eventually get dirty, you can always send it to the Chanel spa for cleaning. I really don't consider white caviar high maintenance. My anthracite Balenciaga actually shows a LOT more wear! Hope this encourages you to invest in a white Chanel! Let me know if you have any other questions. :smile:

Gorgeous collection!

i am thinking of adding a tote to my collection too. which bag do you prefer/use more, Celine luggage or YSL cabas? :smile: i am undecided between these 2 or a Chanel tote.

all those images and brands you showed above is my favorite..but i can barely buy one of them...sadly...

Don't feel discouraged! I didn't start my bag collection until I was almost 30 and began my "career." I am pretty frugal in all aspects of my life and save up for 2 bags per year and an occasional pair of shoes. You can definitely build up a nice solid collection of bags if you give yourself time and are willing to go the pre-owned route. And at the end of the day, my bags are just....bags. They are nice to look at and admire, but they don't contribute to my life in a meaningful sense. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say! :smile:

Gorgeous collection!

i am thinking of adding a tote to my collection too. which bag do you prefer/use more, Celine luggage or YSL cabas? :smile: i am undecided between these 2 or a Chanel tote.

Thank you! I'm not sure what your preferences are, but the YSL is significantly lighter, less "bulky," and I can carry it on my shoulder. It's also quite a bit cheaper, if you seek out the older versions (like mine) as opposed to the Hedi Slimane re-design. You really can't go wrong with either one though! Which Chanel tote are you considering? The GST?

Hi there, thanks for your comment! The Bal bag style I have is called the giant city. "Giant" refers to the oversized hardware. There is also a regular city with smaller more subtle hardware. The dimensions are approximately
10 inches H x 15 inches L x 5.5 inches W. Let me know if you have any more questions!
Hello, Just want to share with you that i just got the Balenciaga Giant 12 City in Jacynthe w/Rose GHH. I love it !!!. I searched everywhere and the Balenciaga Giant 21 City in Anthracite w/ GHH was discountinued. But this Giant 21 in Jacynthe will work for me. And again, I love love your collection. My next bag probably will be the Cabas Chyc YSL bag. ;)