Who else loves Zara?

Hi Ladies, I can't stop admiring all your hauls from Zara.

Mia, thanks for the great review on the skort, I like it & I'll have to check it out in the store. It looks great on you w/ your long legs.

There's so much stuff I want but I may have to wait for the sale. I wasn't able to resist getting this though...

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...am-S2013/358005/1050543/LEATHER EFFECT SHORTS
... I can't wait to wear it w/ a lot of different tops.
017_zpsbbd5657f.jpg

018_zps4dde55ca.jpg

I got my skort and clear box clutch today and here are a few shots :smile:

This is the Small and it's a perfect fit. Love the deep, side slit pockets! This looks a lot more expensive than it is. Really excited about this piece!!
zara1_zps990487f2.jpg

I bought these, what do you think? My feet too wide for them? DH likes them and says I should keep em but idk...

I really want these tory burch sandals, but I want to try them on before making the purchase. So far I have yet to find them in stores.

I checked zappos for sandals like these but can't find any. Any recommendations?? Or key words to search for? I prefer sandals where my toes aren't showing.

ps sorry for my cracked heels. hope it doesn't gross anyone out. Apologies in advance.

Attachments

• 3230201098_1_1_2.jpg
    3230201098_1_1_2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,567
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 1,575
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 1,575
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 1,575
  • photo 5.PNG
    photo 5.PNG
    518.9 KB · Views: 1,599
So pretty!! Looks great!!

Wow Mia Bella, you look amazing! You make me want to buy this skort too but I hate my bare legs >.<

Thank you so much ladies! :flowers:

mia,
you did it again...gorgeous!! :biggrin:

Thank you Junie! I'm sorry your lace up heels didn't work out for you. Zara shoe sizing can be so weird. :Push:

mia, not fair you look too good!

Aw thank you spylove! :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I can't stop admiring all your hauls from Zara.

Mia, thanks for the great review on the skort, I like it & I'll have to check it out in the store. It looks great on you w/ your long legs.

There's so much stuff I want but I may have to wait for the sale. I wasn't able to resist getting this though...

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...am-S2013/358005/1050543/LEATHER EFFECT SHORTS
... I can't wait to wear it w/ a lot of different tops.
017_zpsbbd5657f.jpg

018_zps4dde55ca.jpg

Thank you!!

Your shorts are fab and you look great in them! There are so many great outfit possibilities with those. They remind me of this street style capture on r29.

001-sara2.jpg

This is the Small and it's a perfect fit. Love the deep, side slit pockets! This looks a lot more expensive than it is. Really excited about this piece!!
zara1_zps990487f2.jpg

With the clutch, which is awesome! It's a much brighter, more neon orange in person than the pictures show online. There's a similar CC Skye clutch selling on ShopBop right now for $255. :faint:
zara2_zpsaa3d17e4.jpg

Showing the size of the clutch.
zara0_zpsa2eedec2.jpg

Profile shot.
zara3_zpsf529921c.jpg

All sizes are available! Go go!! :nuts:

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...zara-nam-S2013/358006/1160060/WRAP MINI SKORT

lovely mia! i ordered the skirt because of you:P where is your shirt from?

Has anyone tried this jacket? How does sizing run? It looks like a great substitute for the Sandro one I missed out on (as seen on Andy Torres). I also really like the Zara one worn by Chiara Ferragni - it's similar to the one I am seeing online except it has leather-like detailing. Do you think I have missed out on that one completely? The closest boutique is 6 hours away so I can't really check in person.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,395

zara1_zps990487f2.jpg

With the clutch, which is awesome! It's a much brighter, more neon orange in person than the pictures show online. There's a similar CC Skye clutch selling on ShopBop right now for $255. :faint:
zara2_zpsaa3d17e4.jpg

Showing the size of the clutch.
zara0_zpsa2eedec2.jpg

Profile shot.
zara3_zpsf529921c.jpg

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...zara-nam-S2013/358006/1160060/WRAP MINI SKORT
fine!

woooootwoooot! oh mannnn you look fine!

zara1_zps990487f2.jpg

You look amazing Mia! May I ask, what size do you usually take in trousers/jeans? I ordered the XS in the skort but you look tiny and I'm worried now they'll be too small - I'm normally a 25/0-2 in pants.