Your next Kooba purchase will be ...

I was really liking the Charlie but after what Lexie has said about it I am bummed out. Nina is another one I have been looking at...so pretty :heart:

and on my permanent wish lisht is a black Sienna.

I just purchased an vintage Kooba on Ebay, see the post about that.

I plan to wait until Fall and hope to chose one bag to my liking then. Gosh, I wonder how I could get my hands on the Fall sell sheets. ........*plotting*

Yeah!!! our forum is here!

Well it was going to be the Nicole in Rose, but I have to really think hard about it after what Lexie wrote about her Charlie in Rose. I can't afford to buy a bag and then have it all scratched up. But for now, I can even find it so I guess that's a good thing... gives me time to think it over.

was looking at the Brynne Leather Corset shoulder tote in camel or oak and am still on the search for a mackenzie clutch that is not reptile!

When is the Brynne from? Anyone have any experience with it?

I was going to give the spring Koobas a miss, love the colours, but none of the shapes really grab me..apart from the Nina (but I think it's a bit too small) I love the Josie, especially when I saw how the strap can bit unclipped to go across, but I haven't seen many of them..