Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...
I was not able to come in for two days and see how many beautiful pairings....
Plumtree you are a security :love:
Hermesdaisuki a fantastic surprise with all your rainbow!!
Please continue posting here. :loveeyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

Let me try to do a neutral one!:hbeat:
Havane B with H Opera chocolate gloves and H plain color block cashmere shawl from 5.6 yrs ago and a warm fox collar from J mendel.

Wow, hermesdaisuki, I am floored by how rich and chocolate-y this looks - yummy! And this perfect match of neutrals straight after the rainbow hidden inside your Parme B!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been playing around with my greens for spring.

Vintage vert olive ostrich Faco clutch, with Guepards T shirt scarf, caiman CDC, soufre Bastia (love this colour) and pelouse post it note case.

chincac, added the soufre in this pic for you. This is epsom not chevre, I'm afraid!

Vert fonce courchevel Jige, Kilim, caiman and amethyst gator CDCs.

And finally, back to my more usual blues: blue tempete gator Constance long wallet, Couvertures et Tenues scarf, graphite and blue roi CDCs.

It looks like you're all set for spring, plumtree! I do love greens, even if most of them don't love me back. The vert olive ostrich looks like a lovely duck egg colour on my screen. I covet your CDC collection!
Posted via Mobile Device

Two of my favorites.....you have a dream collection, hermesdaisuki!

:loveeyes::loveeyes: Thanks BBC. You are so sweet!!!

You're being too modest when you say you don't take good photos- this is amazing!

he he he...it means a lot coming from you.:hugs: I think I can do colors. But as I said before, taking pictures for neutrals is new to me. Still learning!!:biggrin:

love the white stitching on the candy!!! love it..so beautiful..

GO BE!! I think my fever for BE is gone, but my love for BE stays!!:hbeat:

^ ITA. The white stitching is the killer icing on the cake.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks hon!!!

Wow...
I was not able to come in for two days and see how many beautiful pairings....
Plumtree you are a security :love:
Hermesdaisuki a fantastic surprise with all your rainbow!!
Please continue posting here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Your wish is my command!:hugs: Thanks for your sweet comments!!!

Wow, hermesdaisuki, I am floored by how rich and chocolate-y this looks - yummy! And this perfect match of neutrals straight after the rainbow hidden inside your Parme B!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for letting me share, dear fig!!! Love your photo better though!!!:smile: Great taste in arranging and combining colors!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.