Newbie to Balenciaga

Gordon

Jan 7, 2007
Hi Guys! I'm new to Balenciaga and i was wondering what makes this brand so unique and prestigous (other than the label).

I amlooking for a tote bag for mens, preferably with a soft and supple leather and very casual yet practical!! Thanx so much!

Same here...i would prefer either work or weekender as well....once u have make a decision, don't forget to post ur new bag here!!

Balenciaga bags are as light as air with amazing leather and come in amazing colours that are never duplicated (other than black and white). :yahoo:

I agree with the others...a Work or a Weekender would be fab options:yes:

Hi Guys! I'm new to Balenciaga and i was wondering what makes this brand so unique and prestigous (other than the label).

I amlooking for a tote bag for mens, preferably with a soft and supple leather and very casual yet practical!! Thanx so much!

Welcome here,
I warn U ones a B-Bag always a B-Bag.
Know what your doing, they are the greatest designerbags that i ever have seen.
I love man different style.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/the-pics-of-my-collection-64255.html

Here are the most of my pics, new are the greige work at the avator and the multizipper suede hobo 2002.

Welcome to the new addict FX:heart:

Thanks F&G!

I would definitely recommend the Work or Weekender (even the new Brief).

hi! i'm also a newbie to balenciaga. i was wondering what are the sizes of ur work bags. are they the WORK or GIANT WORK (13"h x 18"w x 5"d; no strap)?

i'm so torn now because i was set on buying my first LV but now i'm thinking i'm gonna get myself my first balenciaga. i've always wanted one but i wasn't sure what style to go for (i'm not a fan of briefcase- or messengar-sytle bags). since i'm a guy, i wasn't sure what styles would work.

love ur collection!