I had to wear bluejeans because my black ones are at the tailors

Attachments

• IMG_2650.JPG
    IMG_2650.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 1,597
chinese-new-years-red-dress-wengie5.png

chinese-new-years-red-dress-wengie3.png

Lace dress by H&M

Cute dress and you look gorgeous in it! Love the hair too! I think I'm going to go check out H&M now lol

Teehee! Thank you! :biggrin: I love my kitty cat watch, too. It's so whimsical yet classic at the same time, and I can't even count the number of compliments I've gotten on it. Extra bonus? It cost me about 25 bucks. :nuts:

Awesome deal! Yeah, I like whimsical and cute, sometimes quirky, things. They just bring a smile to your everyday :biggrin:

Wearing Lisa Ho hibiscus print kimono top, Isabel Marant Abon leather shorts, Celine horizontal cabas tote.

Lovely picture! I like the blue background together with the outfit. :tup:

Here's an outfit from last week, which I wore to work and Uni classes. :biggrin:

The outfit consists of a homeknit beanie, BikBok black coat, Current/Elliott skinny jeans, Acne scarf, Sendra boots, Equipment silk shirt, knit jacket from AllSaints Spitalfields, foldable Wayfarers from RayBan, Balenciaga triple tour bracelet, and rings from Soo Ihn Kim and Bjørg. :smile:

15yx9mr.jpg

29leqlc.jpg

THank you so much! :smile: I absolutely adore it too, and wear it pretty much daily. Not too shabby for such a cheap piece. :graucho: If you check HERE, you may be able to find it, though it usually sells out in the blink of an eye. :smile: I see they have it in leopard now, though! As well as the bunny and panda varieties. ;)
Oh my, thanks for letting me know. The rabbit ears is adorable and I might just get it for my little nephew (or myself!). :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.